Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

Yeah I was thinking we'd all figure something out after the Lighthouse round on Friday.

Yeah I was thinking we'd all figure something out after the Lighthouse round on Friday.
Sounds great. I can look around for some places that are close to the course but also to where most people are staying.

I don't think I've been to an Invitational that did not have a "Meet and Greet" on Friday night. It's optional for attendees, but, normally everyone shows up who is in town.

I don't think I've been to an Invitational that did not have a "Meet and Greet" on Friday night. It's optional for attendees, but, normally everyone shows up who is in town.

My first THP event so I'll be following you seasoned vets lead :) Really looking forward to the event and all the social extras.

My first THP event so I'll be following you seasoned vets lead :) Really looking forward to the event and all the social extras.

Rob Wedge and I will treat you well on Friday afternoon!

hey v-man, looks like we will be playing a practice round together with allan and aaron. my name is mike and i am from western new york, ( the home of jello, le roy ny ). look forward to teeing it up with you !

Sounds great. I can look around for some places that are close to the course but also to where most people are staying.

There is a place down on the Right side of Route 611 if you are heading towards Rum Pointe golf course called the Shrimp Boat (good seafood, cheap prices from what I hear) ... but if we are playing Lighthouse that puts us farther away from there. My hotel is not far from there though. There is, of course, always the standby .... HOOTERS! :clapp: Not sure what the wife would say about that though! :laughing:

Okay, sorry for the delay, but I had to shake things up in terms of groups for Sunday at the Bay Club. I tried to accommodate any requests in terms of time and pairings.

If we need to change anything, send me a PM and I can see what I can do.

Also, I put the threesome in the front to help with pace of play, don't want to have any groups waiting.

Here they are:

Sunday Pairings
8:00OITW
MPLefty
golf3rguy
8:10tpluff
DevRickus
amsmith61
GolfinFF
8:20jwkde
Michigan Slice
buckbug
Buckjob
8:30kenh
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

Details:

The Bay Club

West Course

$59 includes range

Last edited:
Okay, sorry for the delay, but I had to shake things up in terms of pairings. I tried to accommodate any requests in terms of time and pairings. If we need to change anything, send me a PM and I can see what I can do. Also, I put the threesome in the front to help with pace of play, don't want to have any groups waiting.

Here they are:

Pairings
MPLefty
golf3rguy
DevRickus
amsmith61
GolfinFF
Michigan Slice
buckbug
Buckjob
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

I'm cool with GolfinFF but not the other 2 jerks..heh :alien: Thanks for doing this buddy!

I'm cool with GolfinFF but not the other 2 jerks..heh :alien: Thanks for doing this buddy!

You can finally quit ducking me you jack wagon! :alien:

well with Buckjob ahead of us, at least we won't be looking over our shoulders from 300+ yards off the tee box...

Sunday Round Edit

Sunday Round Edit

well with Buckjob ahead of us, at least we won't be looking over our shoulders from 300+ yards off the tee box...

I wish I saw your post before I made a tweak to the groups...

Pairings
MPLefty
golf3rguy
DevRickus
amsmith61
Buckjob
Michigan Slice
buckbug
GolfinFF
v.man
moosejaa
Martsy

Change is in bold and italics

Thanks for doign the pairings OITW, looking forward to share a round with you!

allright, thanks for the heads up, I'll bring a helmet

Ughhhh stuck with Buck too? Who do I contact to back out of the event? :alien:

Thanks for doign the pairings OITW, looking forward to share a round with you!

allright, thanks for the heads up, I'll bring a helmet

Me too buddy, can't wait. You have a spare?

At least you won't be diving for cover when he's teeing up in the group behind you :act-up:

Me too buddy, can't wait. You have a spare?

At least you won't be diving for cover when he's teeing up in the group behind you :act-up:

I would rather that than be his teammate. He is the worst teammate every. Non stop crap talking. Hahahahaha Love ya Bucky!

Oh CJ we will get a rematch of our stroke play Bring It buddy!

No more complaining about not teeing it up with us. This just made my morning, now quit your complaining. :alien:

No more complaining about not teeing it up with us. This just made my morning, now quit your complaining. :alien:

I may have requested to be in a group with you. #LeftyLove

I may have requested to be in a group with you. #LeftyLove

Didn't know you had that kinda pull. Two lefties - might throw Tyler and Buck off.. :alien:

Didn't know you had that kinda pull. Two lefties - might through Tyler and Buck off.. :alien:

I won't know which side to stand on. Oh wait, that's only when I swing.

Back