Coming back to golf.

Mojo

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello, I just found this forum from a google search, and I thought it looked good so I decided to make an account. I'm sure I will be around a lot and posting a lot since work is a little slow. But I guess some background on me is I played golf in high school (graduate 2008). Played after that then took some time off because I started training brazilian jiu jitsu. I've trained bjj for about 4 years now but am questioning it because I've been in the ER twice in the past 4 months. The most recent was 6/8/14 for a dislocated thumb. Even though i'm only 24 I can't continue to end up in the ER. But back to why i'm coming back to golf, I love the sport and love the technique behind it all. I love to analyse swings and work on different parts of my game. It's been a while since i've played so it may be rough getting back out but i'm looking forward to it! I'm also from south central Minnesota so we don't get too many good months to play golf!

Welcome to THP and welcome back to the game!

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! and as long as you avoid balls bouncing off of trees you should be a little safer now with this sport haha

Welcome Mojo!

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf.

Welcome to the team!

Welcome!

Welcome mojo, and welcome back to the game, just started back this year myself

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THp

Welcome to THP!! You shouldn't have to make many ER visits playing golf. At least I would hope not!!

Welcome to THP. You're going to love it here.

Thanks everyone! And I hope I won't end up in the ER again! Looking forward to being here!

Welcome back to the game! And Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome and have fun!

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP, Mojo!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to thp

Welcome to THP

Back