The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highest of highs to the lowest of lows. Just heard back from the doctor regarding my daughters bloodwork from Friday. He said she is extremely iron deficient (not sure how that wasnt seen before the 3rd round of bloodwork) which indicates she is losing blood somewhere. They are checking her stool. If there is a problem there we have to go to a gastroenterologist ASAP. Doctor thinks it may be Chrohns disease based on what he is seeing but cant be sure. More tests and doctors visits on tap.

So sorry to hear this Ricky. That sweet little girl has suffered so much.

Here's hoping a resolution is found soon.

Sorry to hear that Ricky, hopefully they have it nailed down and can get a treatment started.

Ricky this kills me to hear man. Continued thoughts are with you. My brother in law has Crohn's disease and lives a normal life. If you have any questions about it don't hesitate to ask and I'll pass them on to him.

Continued prayers for you Ricky.... So tough to hear this

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Once again Ricky sorry to hear. You guys have been through a lot and I'm hoping this will lead to some more answers. Wish your daughter the best

Man Ricky, that sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Please know you guys are in my thoughts. Hope things get sorted and better soon.

Would Chrohns be indicitave of the mouth sores our daughter gets though Mr. Ricky? Here is to hoping a resolution to all of this medical turmoil comes soon for you!

Would Chrohns be indicitave of the mouth sores our daughter gets though Mr. Ricky? Here is to hoping a resolution to all of this medical turmoil comes soon for you!

It actually could. It could be alot of things to be honest, most of which you would never think would cause mouth sores.

Damn Ricky I hate that this journey for you guys has been so long and hard, it's just not fair to watch great people go through hell just because they say it makes them stronger. I hope you get some definite answers and pronto.

Highest of highs to the lowest of lows. Just heard back from the doctor regarding my daughters bloodwork from Friday. He said she is extremely iron deficient (not sure how that wasnt seen before the 3rd round of bloodwork) which indicates she is losing blood somewhere. They are checking her stool. If there is a problem there we have to go to a gastroenterologist ASAP. Doctor thinks it may be Chrohns disease based on what he is seeing but cant be sure. More tests and doctors visits on tap.

That sucks buddy, we're thinking of ya'll down here.

I don't meet the criteria for the THPMC spot that opened..

No worries! Plenty of other great events you could be a part of!

I am so sorry, Ricky! The silver lining is that they seem to be getting closer to figuring out what is wrong and the sooner they do that, the sooner they can find a treatment plan.

Ricky, dude, jeez that is just terrible man. We need to find another D&Bs in OC to get her an even bigger stuffed toy. Poor little thing doesn't deserve this.

Hate hearing someone has to give up on such an amazing opportunity.
While rant worthy, you won't hear a peep from me on this topic.

And posts like this are why. D@mn Ricky, sorry to see this continue with little resolution.

Ricky, man. Speechless!
I hate all this your daughter and your family is going through!

Ricky- hopefully this is the light at the end of the dark tunnel & you guys can move forward. Hope that you guys get a solution sooner rather than later.

Ricky, I really hope you guys hear some good news soon regarding your child.

Doctors offices. Do your effing job. If you're gonna be too lazy too, or each person is just another name on paper and you don't care, go work in a different effing profession.

Damn Ricky, sorry to hear that, I'll keep your family in my thoughts.

A town near me got wiped out by tornadoes (an hour away) a town to the south of me just had a Catastrophic tornado warning issued.

That storm is headed right towards us.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your wife and daughter, Ricky. I can't even fathom the emotional roller coaster you guys have been on. Your THP family is for you brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ricky...continued thoughts and good energy to you and yours.

Bad news for me tonight is that my macbook has suddenly quit working. Not the best timing in he world...sigh.

Rick, I hope the Princess gets taken care of and feels fantastic very soon. She deserves it. She is a trooper and is probably one of the toughest people I have ever heard of.

So sorry to hear that Ricky. Hopefully they will figure it out ASAP and put an action plan together

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back