SeeMore Putters Thread

How insane is this finish? I'm going to add an inch to it, build up an i-Line to near midsize, and change the paintfill to my stock light blue. PUUUUUMPED.

20140616_090203.jpg

20140616_090211.jpg

20140616_090236.jpg

When you get done with that send it my way.

I wonder if I can putt with a center shaft I have never tried a full round with one.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

When you get done with that send it my way.

I wonder if I can putt with a center shaft I have never tried a full round with one.

We should play together some time. You'll find out first hand whether you can roll near center.

How insane is this finish? I'm going to add an inch to it, build up an i-Line to near midsize, and change the paintfill to my stock light blue. PUUUUUMPED.

20140616_090203.jpg

20140616_090211.jpg

20140616_090236.jpg
That's a beauty! If I were to roll another Seemore I'd try that model. Love the looks

Wow. Love the copper shaft. One of a kind?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks!

Only one on the street. There is one other at SeeMore HQ in their fitting room.

Wouldn't be shocked to see this made an offering in the near future from what SeeMore personnel told me.

Patiently awaiting my Z3c to be delivered from SeeMore HQ. I wanted #090 which was in the "vault" and needs shafted and a grip.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

So so sexy!

M1
PR
Tri-sole
Copper shaft

I am really liking my new SB1, and everyone else's acquisitions, but you sir, are the winner. The proto copper shaft paint, teamed with the copper insert looks crazy good. Hope it treats you well.

Cookie, who is your hand model? He seems AWESOME.

Looks like a lot of personal care and moisturizing are used on those digits. Really soft Winn grips in use? :clown:

Posted this on the like update thread http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...More-Putters&p=3099810&viewfull=1#post3099810

I can't say enough how much I enjoyed this past weekend. It was so cool to be like any THP event in being able to put names with faces, just this time with a company that many of us know so well, SeeMore really went all out for us. I had to tell Jim Saturday how impressed I was with everything and how awesome it is to be able to immediately recognize that everyone is a totally 'bought in" employee. Everyone has an enthusiasm that is totally contagious. A special shout out and thank you to Ted who was our on course instructor, what a great job you do and did for us out there Saturday.

We should play together some time. You'll find out first hand whether you can roll near center.

Would love to. If you are ever in my neck of the woods give me a shout. I'll let you know next time I am up that way. Or maybe we will just get lucky and be paired at an event ;) or extra rounds of course.

That he was. Someone called him a putter hoe or something.....whatever that means.

That he was. Someone called him a putter hoe or something.....whatever that means.

That he is, every time I walked by the PR cabinets Saturday I saw that guy in there drooling. Putter ho fer sho.

Well thanks to a THP brother, I'm part of the SeeMore family. New to the bag is an FGP and I can't wait to roll it

Where the pics?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402954060.578907.jpgfeeding the baby now and this is the only one on my phone right now. I'll add more later tonight

I've been thinking about a CB Si2. I putt fairly well with my current set up, but I'm intrigued by the CB idea in a shorter package. I'm not a huge fan of the 37-39" CB but I like the idea of CB in a 35-36" setup. I play my current gamer at 34" so I feel like I could go 35.5" and get the benefits of the CB in a compact package. But I'm just not sure I want to modify my current putter right now..

I know this story has been told many times before in this thread, but it never gets old and is getting ready to be told again. The mind boggling excellence of SeeMore's world class customer service is truly amazing. I took all of my putters (6) to the extravaganza this past weekend. 4 of them required small lie adjustments which they happily did on the spot. My desire for the tweaks on the other two were more extensive (reduce head weight to 340 grams as well as proper lie and loft specs) which required them to remove and replace the shafts to perform work on the heads and ship them back to me. They do not currently stock the Lamkin grip in the color I like so I decided to go back to the Pure grips. As Jeremiah (Golferbest) knows, all of my putters have to be gripped the same so I also requested that Alex ship me 4 additional Pure grips so I could re-grip my putters at home. I asked Alex a few times what the cost of this work and the additional grips would be so I could go ahead and take care of it and here is the message I received from him this morning: "WE will do these adjustments at no charge as part of the THP event perks! I am hoping to ship everything either today or tomorrow!"

BLOWN AWAY YET AGAIN!!! :clapp::thumb::thankyou:

Last edited:
You and those grips. Always causing problems. . :)

Seriously though as many of us hsve said and will pass on . Seemore's customer service out performs their puttersm. And that is an amazing thing.

Well after today's round...I refuse to modify my gamer putter..rolled in 2 birdies of over 20 feet a piece and just burned the edges on about 6 other birdie and par putts that was into the 15-20 foot range.. Was that close to great putting round...instead it was just average. Haha

I had 11 one putts today, and only two were from inside 6 feet. Putting saved my round, dropped an 18, 20, and 26 footer which is just silly.

My M1 PR is just the one for me.

I had 11 one putts today, and only two were from inside 6 feet. Putting saved my round, dropped an 18, 20, and 26 footer which is just silly.

My M1 PR is just the one for me.
I've lost track...tri sole?

Nope, just my trusty ole black M1 PR. I came back from Franklin with no new putters.

I was really surprised when I heard that. I cannot believe not one single putter...

Nope, just my trusty ole black M1 PR. I came back from Franklin with no new putters.
...and a refocused love of the 8 you already own, right?

I knew you had a M1 PR already, but thought you were drooling over the tri sole as well.

Back