1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Keep those entries coming you guys. There are some excellent entries in here so far, let's see how many more we can get.

So excited go whoever gets to join us on this journey. Had a great conversation today with a fellow Morgan Cupper that really hits on what this event is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once selected you need to be under 18 by the event.

Oh no! I shall turn in my resignation. :act-up:

1. It is short notice, understood
2. It is the Effin Morgan Cup!
3. Your odds of making the Dot.Com Team are 0% if you do not step out.
4. Anything worth having is worth reaching for!

Your #JourneyToBetter is waiting for you.......

JM

Last edited:
You my boy Randy!!! (a little support for my local friend)

Seriously guys, its an awesome opportunity. Someone correct me if im wrong but heres my take on the qualifications:

1. Albatross club member CHECK

2. CURRENTLY IN THE HANDICAP RANGE OF 14 ISH TO 18 ISH. CHECK

Once selected you need to be under 18 by the event.

Am I wrong? People that are already selected are working their butts off. I got selected as a 9.9. Currently trending 6.4 and ill be damned if I dont improve in the next 5 weeks!!! CHECK

So all you guys that meet the qualifications right now throw your names in and bust hkur ass to be the best you can be in July. Handicaps be damned

Thanks buddy, I think there is room enough in this state for 3 MCers!

Let's keep those great entries coming! I know there are many who wanted into the MC but didn't get selected the first time, and I hope they are putting their names in if they fit the O'Carroll shaped mold we're looking for. If selected, I can promise that you will be embraced as a brother by 8 other guys as we all continue to #DoWorkDotCom in preparation for the ultimate golf event, period! Yes, if you are selected it is your journey, but you are certainly not alone, and there are many people who will be cheering you on and helping get you up to speed over the next 5 weeks. All I ask is that you dedicate yourself to the event and let the chips fall where they may, and I hope you embrace the rest of DotCom as brothers as well; this is about golf and gear, but it's also about brotherhood, at least to me it is.

Some good stuff in here!

If this is something you can possibly swing, I don't see how you could live with yourself if you didn't throw your hat in the ring!

Throw your entry in, your life could be changed!

What a great opportunity at the Ultimate Golf Event!!! Entry below:

Representing a top-notch company. Experiencing the camaraderie built from an event of this magnitude. Pushing myself to improve and bring my game to the next level. Developing the bonds and friendships that will last a lifetime. This is why I want to be a part of Morgan Cup 2014. Having attended a number of events over the past years I have yet to be able to experience the Ultimate Golf Event and what it brings to THP. It would be an honor to be a Cleveland Staffer and fellow Team Dot Com teammate!

Pulling for you dude!

Pulling for you dude!

Thanks man... either way we need to tee it up sometime again this summer. Been too long!

This is the chance of a lifetime, and it's been awesome reading the responses so far. Its been said before, but its the freaking Morgan Cup, and it's going to be different than any of its predecessors!

Let's keep those great entries coming! I know there are many who wanted into the MC but didn't get selected the first time, and I hope they are putting their names in if they fit the O'Carroll shaped mold we're looking for. If selected, I can promise that you will be embraced as a brother by 8 other guys as we all continue to #DoWorkDotCom in preparation for the ultimate golf event, period! Yes, if you are selected it is your journey, but you are certainly not alone, and there are many people who will be cheering you on and helping get you up to speed over the next 5 weeks. All I ask is that you dedicate yourself to the event and let the chips fall where they may, and I hope you embrace the rest of DotCom as brothers as well; this is about golf and gear, but it's also about brotherhood, at least to me it is.

This. He deserves nothing less.

Guys please refer to the first post again with thread instructions. We really don't want to have to delete posts.

Thank you.

It pains me to face it, but I am in no position to go even if I was selected, it would put me under too much pressure, financially, at work and at home.
So please remove my entry, I will be more than happy to cheer for the new Morgan cupper

*****MY ENTRY*****

The Morgan Cup. I've watched in the years since joining but something always kept me from signing up. My handicap, then life… No longer. Shot and missed with some entries this year against some great ones by other THPers. I couldn't imagine a more awesome experience & responsibility than representing THP and Cleveland Golf in this great event, competing with and against some awesome golfers, better yet people. Truly the event of a lifetime for a golfer like myself. My first non-box set was mostly Cleveland so it would be almost a homecoming to represent them in the MC!

Great to see the entries coming. Keep them up.

1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Keep those entries coming guys. Loving the pure heart out into these this far

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

This is an incredible opportunity. I don't fall into the handicap requirements. Look forward to hear who the lucky THPer is that gets the experience of a lifetime.

Pretty sure we are still missing some entrys here! Get em in thp , come enjoy the journey and the awesomeness that is #THPMC

I joined a bit over three years ago. Over that time I've witnessed some incredible things, the MC being the biggest, I suppose, and I've enjoyed the heck out of the lifelong bonds it builds among us all, not to mention the tremendous event and opportunity given to us by THP and the sponsors. I was never very lucky at entering, but I've tried, but it was never in the cards. However, some of the teams contain people I honestly count as true friends that I never would have met otherwise. I would, and always have desired to, participate in such an incredible weekend with even more awesome people.
Having said that, I thought about it and figured since I'm already slated for an incredible event later this year, I will let others go for the MC spot so I can watch, again, in awe and witness the pure energy and happiness of one of my THP buddies playing their hearts out.

I picked DOTCOM this year because of the two Georgia boys and some great guys on the squad. It's only going to make me root for them even harder, now, because of the situation.

Good luck, everyone.

I am in the correct Handicap range, but I don't believe I am going to enter as much as I would like to. With family obligations right now, The Gauntlet is going to be the only event I can participate in this summer. Good luck everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same here, My HDCP does not for the criteria. Will be following along and supporting as always

This is an incredible opportunity. I don't fall into the handicap requirements. Look forward to hear who the lucky THPer is that gets the experience of a lifetime.

Come on boys!!! This thread should be blowing up with more entries. You can't win if you don't enter. Just sayin'.

Come on boys!!! This thread should be blowing up with more entries. You can't win if you don't enter. Just sayin'.

It really should be. This is truly a once in a lifetime experience for someone. For everyone who entered late last year and wasn't fortunate enough at that time to get in, this is your redemption moment. You have a second chance at experiencing something only tour players are fortunate enough to have. Heck, you might even be playing something a tour player still doesn't have in their bag yet depending on how things finalize with your equipment. How many people will ever get to say that?

Back