Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

***bonus entry***

I want to win the Adicross Gripmore golf shoes because spikeless shoes seem to have nogrip to me while spiked shoes are usually uncomfortable. It'll be nice to use a pair that can do it all while still looking trendy.

I would love to win the Adidas Adicross Gripmore shoes! I have never worn a pair of Adidas golf shoes and would like to see how they feel out on the course. Love my other spike-less shoes, I even wear them for everyday life.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I want to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe because I'll never be a major champion, but I can walk in comfort like a major winner!

Why I want to win the adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe...

If I were to win a pair of these kicks,
It would add to my bag of tricks,
No more slipping on the tee box or fairways,
Easily able to be worn on hot summer days,
The looks will make others stop and stare,
It goes without saying they'll want a pair,
These sweet shoes carried Kaymer to the top,
Put them on my feet and I can not be stopped.

Bonus entry!!!!

Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

Bonus Entry:

qagybyqa.jpg

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

I would like to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Shoes to continue with my loyalty to their brand.
Anyone that plays with me knows Adidas are the shoes of choice for me, the comfort and styling can't be beat IMO.

Bonus Entry

Call me skeptical, but I need to see it, feel it, and try it before I fall into the hype of the 43 gripmore cleats/243 points of contact technology. The gripmore idea probably looks good on paper, but I'm not convinced that it'll hold up in wet conditions and I'm more than willing to put them to the test, and if they do succeed, you can count on me to spread the word via various channels (i.e., social media, word of mouth, etc.).

I want to win the Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoe for several reasons. First, I am getting back to walking and these look extremely comfortable. Secondly, in that pursuit of comfort I don't want to sacrifice stability and traction. Third, since a number of tour pros are now employing spikeless tech, not to mention multiple major winners, I would love to win these shoes and see how they can help my game (and/or pain). And lastly, it'd just be nice to win something.

Bonus Entry:

Been a lurker for a while so figured this contest was a great motivator to get me to finally start posting. I was actually considering buying these shoes this past weekend so all the better if I could win a pair!

Official Entry:

I'm in the process of re-vamping my golf wardrobe and these Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Shoes would push my style ahead of my game (not that it takes very much). I'm tired of having parts of spikes fall off, and replacing them is a pain because there's always that one spike that you need a torque wrench to get out. :banghead: That said, I've also begun to change my athletic shoes over from Nike to Adidas as I've found recent Adidias shoes to be much more comfortable. These would be the shoes for me!

Adidas are great golf shoes! I have 2 pair, not like these, but in white and black. Nice to be a part of this contest. They look comfortable ... as if you won't even feel them on. As opposed to my hefty FJ! Thanks for the opportunity!

I would love to win a pair of adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore Golf Shoes, because I have weird feet. Yeah I said it. I have a hard time finding shoes that are that holy grail combination of proper fit, comfortable, good grip, and stylish. I usually have to settle for one or two of the four. These look like they fit the bill of all of them. I play in conditions varying from sopping wet, to bone dry, to frozen solid. Proper traction is important for all of these!

I want to win a pair of the Adidas Gripmore shoes because they look cool and I like styling while I'm walking my course. I'm also interested in how stable they are for a spikeless shoe. Style and function are a win-win for me, so the only thing left is me winning a pair of these!

Bonus entry; thanks again for such a cool contest!

I want to win those Adidas adicross Gripmore shoes because they look comfortable as h*&$ and who doesn't need another pair of cool golf shoes to choose from?!?!

I need more grip from my spikeless golf shoes.

Back