The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to realize I may not be living in the condo my roommate and I have been renting much longer. They're getting ready to sell it and they're giving me the first shot at making an offer, but I'm pretty sure I can't get approved for the loan, especially when I can't even put any money down after spending most of my savings on helping my mom and sister out. I REALLY don't want to move again.

Super bummed out. It's perfect for me. Going to talk to the bank tomorrow, just not expecting good news.

I'm starting to realize I may not be living in the condo my roommate and I have been renting much longer. They're getting ready to sell it and they're giving me the first shot at making an offer, but I'm pretty sure I can't get approved for the loan, especially when I can't even put any money down after spending most of my savings on helping my mom and sister out. I REALLY don't want to move again.

Super bummed out. It's perfect for me. Going to talk to the bank tomorrow, just not expecting good news.

Tell them they have all the money and you only need a little of it. Gotta trust somebody, sometime.

Tell them they have all the money and you only need a little of it. Gotta trust somebody, sometime.

Paying the mortgage wouldn't even be the problem. I just don't the extra cash to put down up front.

Pretty sure I've spent 2hrs on the phone most of it on hold and got no where today.

I really want to make a point but at the same time I need my damn CDL, such a screwed up predicament. When I asked why my federal license was no good they had no answer but if it was an out of state license it would be.

I enjoy playing games with the stupid people but this is getting ridiculous.

Paying the mortgage wouldn't even be the problem. I just don't the extra cash to put down up front.

Can you get an FHA loan? Lower down payment, but you'd have to pay more PMI.

Can you get an FHA loan? Lower down payment, but you'd have to pay more PMI.

Yeah I've talked with some other ppl about it, just not sure it's going to work since it's a condo and not a house. The guy that called from the bank said they'd work with me so we'll see.

https://entp.hud.gov/idapp/html/condlook.cfm

Make sure you're in the correct state when you type in the address or it'll make things a bit of a pain in the neck for you. This says if a community is FHA eligible or not.

Good luck buddy. Hope it works out for you

Just want to choke people sometimes. How can some people be so idiotic. Love seeing the finger for someone else's mistake.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

You know your back really hurts when you feel compelled to chase hardcore pain meds with a beer, no matter what the label says.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugh I hate being on call I just sat down for dinner now need to leave for an issue worst week ever. Can't even commit to golf this weekend because of it

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Good luck with the loan MillerTime. Hope it works out for you.

Yeah I've talked with some other ppl about it, just not sure it's going to work since it's a condo and not a house. The guy that called from the bank said they'd work with me so we'll see.

Shop around a bit, talk to someone at a Mortgage wholesale place as well as a local credit union. Banks will tell you it can't be done, when it may just mean it can't be done at their bank.

First time buyer ... they may do a hundred percent finance with you. You will need to take out PMI, or like I did, split it into a first and second mortgage. Good Luck!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A guy I've been arguing with over the last few days with over evolution just told me evolution is false because humans don't have gills or wings.

This isn't a rant about him, I don't know why I put myself in these positions.

A guy I've been arguing with over the last few days with over evolution just told me evolution is false because humans don't have gills or wings.

lol you just gotta laugh. Regardless of ones opinion, some of the arguments for one side or the other are just hilarious. Sad to think there's wars over this stuff huh?

Have him read up on pharyngeal pouches.

I stopped arguing with anti-evolution and anti-vac people a long time ago. It's pointless. Only problem is, they are a danger to the long term safety and progress of this country.

Have him read up on pharyngeal pouches.

I stopped arguing with anti-evolution and anti-vac people a long time ago. It's pointless. Only problem is, they are a danger to the long term safety and progress of this country.

I'm a danger to this country because I don't believe in evolution?

Sincere question and don't want an argument.

I'm a danger to this country because I don't believe in evolution?

Sincere question and don't want an argument.

Yes. I consider it anti-intellectualism and will set this country back decades in terms of STEM initiatives.

As a scientist and practicing Catholic there is nothing incompatible between the science and faith. Of course a lot of people who don't believe in evolution also have a poor view of Catholicism so my argument rarely gets them to reconsider.

Guys, we have a debate room for where this is headed.

Take this to the debate thread. Guarantee you will get some responses regarding this. But denouncing beliefs without and proof one way or another isn't necessary.

I have said my peace ... but, can't seem to see the debate forum. Is it accessible in Tapatalk?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No argument coming from me and not something I care to debate either. It was just an honest question I had

Stupid property management place wants to raise my rent. Pisses me off as I know the place two doors down, exact same layout of my house, recently rented for less than I pay now. Grrrrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back