Keeper4560

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all,

My names Alex I'm 20 and I haven't golfed in a long long time.

My grandpa just passed down to me his old clubs(really old) but still very good.

I've been wanting to get back into golf here as a hobby but just don't know where to begin.

I was thinking getting out on the driving range to just really warm it up and pay for a lesson or two to get my footing back.

Alex

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard Keeper and have fun with it :golf2:

Welcome to the Forum, Alex. Best way to get started back in to it is to hit the range then take it to the course!

Welcome to THP, Alex!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. Where are you located? I'm sure there are plenty of guys around you willing to help get you going again.

Welcome alex

Welcome Alex! Glad you're getting back into the game

Located in Western New York! :) would love to join some folks !

Hit the range a bit and take some lessons. Should help you get jump started back into the game. And welcome to THP!

Located in Western New York! :) would love to join some folks !
Alex - welcome to THP. There is a great group of THPERS from Western NY and they have a thread on here. Having a hard time linking on my phone, but be sure to stop in and say hello to those guys.

I would love to although I'm not too sure where to find the thread?! Haha

Welcome! I would start at the range but look into lessons as they can do a world of good before you have learned any bad habits.

Best step in getting back into golf is checking in here on THP. The people here will be so much help as you come to hurdles in you journey to a better golfer. Being active on here has helped me stay motivated and enjoy the game on a totally different level. Couple THP with a few range sessions, and you will be enjoying the game in no time.

^^^^Just Tapped That

Welcome ... your grandpa would be really happy!

Welcome to THP

Welcome buddy! We'll have no problem getting ya to dive right back in!! Glad you found THP and our thread.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Alex!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Back