Anyone seen these grips yet?

dynarider

insert witty saying here
Reaction score
Handicap
twits
Black Widow Grips

Website claims coming soon but that's been there for a few months now. I need..that's correct NEED to get a set for my wife.

I contacted the company about 6 weeks ago about reviewing the line and they got right back to me. Said that they were sending a set out to review and got all of the information. Then we never heard from them again. Nothing has come as of yet.

I contacted the company about 6 weeks ago about reviewing the line and they got right back to me. Said that they were sending a set out to review and got all of the information. Then we never heard from them again. Nothing has come as of yet.

Well that sucks.

They look cool, but they do not appeal to my arachnaphobia. Spiders scare the crap outta me. They'd scare me right outta playing golf.

They look cool, but they do not appeal to my arachnaphobia. Spiders scare the crap outta me. They'd scare me right outta playing golf.

I thought the same thing - I wouldn't want my hand on the spider. I won't buy anything with a bee on it either.

I thought the same thing - I wouldn't want my hand on the spider. I won't buy anything with a bee on it either.

My wife has this weird fascination with spiders, we even bought a mounted red rump spider from Guatemala. It's pretty cool looking in the glass picture frame deal. Plus I call her the Black Widow because she kills every mechanical device she touches, doesn't matter what it is, cars, bikes, lawn edger, etc. They never ever break if I use them, but she touches them one time & bam it's dead.

Villegas should get one for his putter.

They are on that big online auction website... (Dont know if I'm allowed to say the actual website here)

I think they look awesome! Love the spiders!!

I've been looking for new grips myself but will probably stick with one of the big names.

I'm not a big spider fan, but those look awsome.

they're so overstyled imo, and focusing on selling pictures of spiders

I think it would be a high likelyhood that these are substandard quality, but they "look cool"

They look ace...

i wouldnt really change my grips unless the current ones were worn down however.

I think they are great! I cant stand spiders, but I am only scared of real ones

I have mixed emotion about these. The design is different and intriguing, but It might be a but much for me on a regular grip. I would potentially like it on a putter though. I saw on their site that they have a plain black grip with 1 spider at the top. I think that looks top notch.

I agree with you Seth. Most of these would look ridiculous on an entire set, I would only consider one for a putter.

I agree with you Seth. Most of these would look ridiculous on an entire set, I would only consider one for a putter.

But how often do you actually see the entire set of grips installed? Typically it's one club at a time & then it goes back into the bagm grip side down of course.

But how often do you actually see the entire set of grips installed? Typically it's one club at a time & then it goes back into the bagm grip side down of course.
Good point.
I don't think I would even want to see them every shot, though. Just kind of a nice surprise when you're on the green.

wow, those are cool!

Probably got all tangled up in the web. Sorry I could help myself.

I just put this Widow Maker grip on my Nike Method 001 putter. It has really quieted my hands and wrists.

SGBWpwmbw.jpg

I just put this Widow Maker grip on my Nike Method 001 putter. It has really quieted my hands and wrists.

SGBWpwmbw.jpg

I also have this grip on my putter. I really like the way it feels. I've looked at their non putter grips at local stores and they aren't bad, I kind of like the spider look, but wouldn't change from my Lamkin 3-GEN

I also have this grip on my putter. I really like the way it feels. I've looked at their non putter grips at local stores and they aren't bad, I kind of like the spider look, but wouldn't change from my Lamkin 3-GEN

I put this multicompound Black Widow on my 3 wood and hybrid as a test. I've had them on for 2 months and it's been a very good grip so far.
images

Back