PA/NY/OH/IN/MD/MI 2014 Gathering - Pine Lakes Golf Club - Hubbard, OH

Sure hope I shoot in the 70's again :)

Depends on the set date for this but I may make the trip up for this. Would really like to see it later in October but I may be able to make this date happen

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Depends on the set date for this but I may make the trip up for this. Would really like to see it later in October but I may be able to make this date happen

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yeah Brad mentioned the date is tentative

Me too!

Same scoring system?

So early on those details. We used the Callaway System last year, we'll see what we can come up with! It'll for sure be fun though

This is gunna be such a ball. Chris is one of the coolest guys I've ever met.

Count me in

Count me in

YES! Jim! Love it, pending details later on maybe we can car pool. Only about a 3.5 hour ride for me, I made it earlier this year.

Sounds awesome... If the date changes I may make the trek out as long as we get some golf in Sunday as well :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Might have to find a way to attend this event and actually get to meet some THPers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I imagine that I will be bringing a van load to THP'ers to this...

I'm in! This was a great time last year - it'd be awesome to make it an annual thing!

The bomb diggity?

haha doubtful, however, we're due for a round.

That we are. I wouldn't mind witnessing another sub 70 round from you.

im down for this ...i played horrible the first go round here i want revenge. it could have been i hit 150 balls before the round it was my first unoffical event #THPnewbie

not sure if i'm in yet or not.
i'm waiting for Brad to personally deliver my invitation.

I'm going to ponder this...

Back