2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

cjroman

Club Hoing Ain't Easy
Reaction score
Handicap
Feelings
Just got mine...anyone else get the denial e-mail? At least I know I have the first Thursday-Sunday next April free...

We have completed the random selection process for 2015Daily Tournament tickets and regret to inform you that your application was notselected for tickets.
You will automatically be included in the Practice Roundsticket random selection in mid-July. All applicants will be notifiedin mid-July when the random selection process is complete.
Thank you for your continued interest in the Masters.
Sincerely,
Credentials Committee
Masters Tournament

Bummer dude. How many tickets do they issue each year does anyone know?

I signed up for it but haven't received an email yet.

nothing yet, but looking forward to my denial email

Yeah got my denial as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No email as yet so there's a chance!

Same here on the denial letter. There is always a chance for 2016.

Nothing yet but it's still early lol.

Nothing yet......

saying-theres-a-chance.jpg

Got my denial email yesterday. 3 years in a row....

Keep in mind this is just for the very few Thurs-Sun tickets they lottery off...not practice rounds.

I'm not complaining - in fact, I really don't deserve to be selected. I was lucky the first year they had practice round lottery - I got three tickets that year, allowing me to go along with my family. I've had more than my share of practice and regular rounds while I lived there during my time in the Army. Very grateful for that. Going again would just be icing on the cake.

got my email, denied for tournament rounds

I haven't seen an email yet. Hopefully that's good news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't get an email, but I logged into my account to find I had been rejected. Again.

I didn't get an email, but I logged into my account to find I had been rejected. Again.

Thanks for your post. Just checked mine:
[h=1]We Regret...[/h] Your application was not selected for 2015 Masters Daily Tournament tickets.

Oh well. Best place to be anyway (if you've already been there) is watching on HDTV, with computer stream sitting in your recliner, enjoying a beer or two......but if you've never been on grounds, it's a bucket-list thing to do......

Another year. Another rejection. Feels like high school and college.

My app is still in the 'Submitted and Received' status.

Uh oh, better ask your boss for a few days off, make a reservation (may I suggest Aiken, SC), pack your bags........not a far jaunt from JAX (I've made the trip several times from Tampa to Augusta ---think you're about 4 hrs away, right? through Statesboro)>

Oh. That's possibly exciting.

Nothing for me. Maybe I'll get lucky on the practice round tickets.

I got my denial email this morning. :bad:

Nothing here yet for me, but I have no expectations. Of either tournament or practice rounds.

I have been denied 4 years in row if this year doesnt pan out. :crossingfingers:

Back