2015 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

REJECTED...

waynes-world-denied-o.gif

DENIED!

Well its official I logged into my account and have not been given the opportunity for 2015 to buy tickets. :( Practice rounds ars still in play though.

Denied. Daily I'm ok with not getting daily, practice rounds let me take photos and such

I got rejected again. I don't get too bummed until I get the final rejection letter in July for the other rounds.

Logged in to find the rejection notice as well. Oh well, I expected that - I believe the number of tickets is incredibly low as well. Fingers crossed for practice round tickets. I'm really most interested in getting on the grounds, and then I still get to watch the whole tournament (well, what they'll show, since they want to keep the "mystique" or whatever it is by limiting coverage) on TV.

I know I'll be rejected but I don't want to log in and find out. I'll just wait for the denial email, lol.

Have yet to an email so I guess there is still hope

No email yet, so here's to hoping!!

Denial for tourney rounds received.

I haven't gotten anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No email yet but I don't really expect to get any.

I have not gotten an email yet need to go check

Checked nothing

Logged on as well and saw where I was rejected (then dejected).

Nothing here yet either. I'm not getting my hopes up though.

Got the rejection email yesterday :(

Well, I just logged in to my account and no bueno. There is always next year.

Still no email, so I logged in to see my denial. Yay....? :banghead:

Same ole song and dance for me. Better luck next year perhaps.

Yeah just got my denial email

I logged into my account and much to my surprise my application for daily tournament was ACCEPTED!!! I never got an email

Logged into my account and no tickets:arrogant:

no email...but logged into my account and.... rejected :crying:

I logged into my account and much to my surprise my application for daily tournament was ACCEPTED!!! I never got an email

That's pretty cool...I don't remember any THPers getting the daily tournament tickets through the lottery in the past.

Alas, I was rejected.

Same...no email, but logged in and got rejection. Oh well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back