THP @ Winstar Golf Course

1030 is ok also

Tee times after made. 10:50 &11:00 @ Texas Star

THP @ Winstar Golf Course

Is this going to get off the ground and scheduled?

My vote is for the July 12th weekend. It's 2 weeks before the MC and a week after the 4th weekend. Perfect. Let's start roll call. Done.

Is this going to get off the ground and scheduled?
Are you starting this up then?
My vote is for the July 12th weekend. It's 2 weeks before the MC and a week after the 4th weekend. Perfect. Let's start roll call. Done.
I'm all for the 12th. No problem with that date at all.

I must be jinxed, the 12th I am playing with a buddy in his courses member guest

If you guys end up with the 12th as the day I should be able to make it. I would need to know sooner rather than later to make my plans work.

If you guys end up with the 12th as the day I should be able to make it. I would need to know sooner rather than later to make my plans work.

Me too!!! I'm starting to get the word out on twitter as well. If we can get at least 8 guys (2 groups) then let's set it. Cookie is the wildcard cause I don't know if this fell on his kiddo weekend.

Put me down as a maybe. My parents might be coming up that weekend.

Jacob is @jank1434

Maaaaybe. I'm supposed to work that Saturday, but I may get out of it. Count me as 60/40 in/out and I should have a final answer by next weekend.

What is Janks and Matthews twitter address?

You got it.

Put me down!

Change that to maybe. Looking at the date, I may be in Wisconsin that weekend.

Last edited:
What are the typical greens fees? I can't seem to find them on the site.

I guess I will, there are 10 names on the spreadsheet that had the 12th would work, so it is now official. We will be playing Winstar on July 12th. The cost is $93 I think and three weeks ago they said that they did not have the special anymore for new players.

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD friend
8. Jank
9. Jman
10.WardF
11. Baldguy
Captdru ...maybe

Last edited:
Would we just be looking at 18 holes?

I will definitely be there.

I cannot make it. Float trip that weekend. Sorry dudes

I will add that an earlyish tee time is preferable bc I will have to get on the road and head back after the round. I most likely will be driving up that AM to save from having to book a hotel Fri night.

I will add that an earlyish tee time is preferable bc I will have to get on the road and head back after the round. I most likely will be driving up that AM to save from having to book a hotel Fri night.

It will be an AM tee time between 8:30 and 10. After we see who all is coming then we can zero in on a time. Reservations can only be made 7 days in advance.

I'm sure we have a place for you to spend the night, no need for a hotel.

Maybe you, Jank and I can carpool up there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back