?

[QU OTE=mikedean441;3084770]This ? could be YOU! Guaranteed fun

9:00
mikedean441
tpluff
GregDan
?
[/QUOTE]

Yes! We will all be sore from our 11 hour car ride and you're sure to look like an all star

[QU OTE=mikedean441;3084770]This ? could be YOU! Guaranteed fun

9:00
mikedean441
tpluff
GregDan
?

Yes! We will all be sore from our 11 hour car ride and you're sure to look like an all star[/QUOTE]

ok...fun-ish?

my travel plans look like they will be changing. I will keep you up to date if that impacts my Weds practice round.

my travel plans look like they will be changing. I will keep you up to date if that impacts my Weds practice round.

Thanks dude.

Hey guys, I am gonna give the courses a call Thursday to update them with the changes that have been made up to this date. I know there are some guys who have desires to play that aren't on schedule yet. Just want to make sure you guys get a chance to play if you want to.

Hey guys, I am gonna give the courses a call Thursday to update them with the changes that have been made up to this date. I know there are some guys who have desires to play that aren't on schedule yet. Just want to make sure you guys get a chance to play if you want to.
Brad, I'm sure you're in the process of it, but you have to take me out of the 2:20 pm time at Caledonia on Wednesday.

(Man that was hard to write).

I'm going to check the Schedule today. I'd like to play 36 and 36

Brad, I'm sure you're in the process of it, but you have to take me out of the 2:20 pm time at Caledonia on Wednesday.

Booooo

I'm going to check the Schedule today. I'd like to play 36 and 36

Tim, I can put you at 2:20 at Caledonia on Wed and 2:36 at True Blue on Thursday, that would give you 36 each day and you'd play each course both days.

Pains me to remove your name brother.

(Petey)

my travel plans have changed and I will be arriving Wednesday. I'll PM you about Thursday morning round.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Brad,
can you remove me, tpluff and Gregdan from the Wednesday AM round?

thanks

With the loss of Pete I had to change my travel plans. Looks like I will not be arriving in time for a round Weds. Brad can you please make those changes for me?

updated fellas.

I'll play with greg dan and ward f pm wednesday at caldedonia

With the loss of Pete I had to change my travel plans. Looks like I will not be arriving in time for a round Weds. Brad can you please make those changes for me?
Ouch. Are you flying in now?

I'll also take the 4th spot with Castor and castors friend pm on Thursday at True blue 220

Brad, can we shoot for 930 - 945 ish for the morning round with Canadan, Howzat and me? If its good for them?

If you can swing it, would love to tee it up with you for my afternoon round on Wednesday.

Brad,
can you remove me, tpluff and Gregdan from the Wednesday AM round?

thanks

If you can swing it, would love to tee it up with you for my afternoon round on Wednesday.
I may be taking it easy on Wednesday buddy. I'll probably just lurk around but now that I've played the courses on 2 different occasions I don't want to kill myself more than necessary.

You have a Wed PM spot yet? My 2:20 group at Caledonia may have an open spot.

Back