What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
driver, 3wd and hybo shafts plus 13 grips all from the bay

Yeah next step is to change the grips which I'm wearing out with my squeeze of death

I think my grip caused my hand injury. Started when I moved to a stronger grip. And then of course I hold the club like I'm strangling a half dead goose.

UST Axivcore green 75g for driver mid launch, black 89g for 3wd mid/high launch and black for hybo 100g all in X. I've been playing the black in my driver all season so far but have to give it back and wanted a little lower flight(LM verified) so went green in driver the black should be perfect for softer landing hybrid and 3wd shots.

The whiteboards/ahina shafts just weren't holding up and I had zero confidence on what would happen when I swung them.

I am going grey RELs that will be going on everything including new irons been an expensive week whoops

Pictures required when you get this all together. Congrats dude.

I think my grip caused my hand injury. Started when I moved to a stronger grip. And then of course I hold the club like I'm strangling a half dead goose.

I tend to grip the same way and usually at the end of the round the goose is dead along with the one I ran over on the course. :beat-up:

I got a tee time for Heatherwoode in Springboro for Saturday with some of the guys. Should be interesting.

My hands hurt today, pretty sure thats not a sign of anything good whatsoever

And this will be my first re-gripping endeavor

For sure lots of them gonna be a happy guy when I can hit something between my driver and 4i with confidence drivers too much and 4i not enough

I tend to grip the same way and usually at the end of the round the goose is dead along with the one I ran over on the course. :beat-up:

I got a tee time for Heatherwoode in Springboro for Saturday with some of the guys. Should be interesting.

Never feels that way when I'm holding the club, but the calluses say otherwise.

My hands hurt today, pretty sure thats not a sign of anything good whatsoever

And this will be my first re-gripping endeavor

Easy stuff. WD40 and a vise.

For sure lots of them gonna be a happy guy when I can hit something between my driver and 4i with confidence drivers too much and 4i not enough

I hear that. In a perfect world I'd be able to play with driver then 8i-LW.

Glad I still have all the tools and equipment still...less ferrules

Wow great deal! Time to update your signature!

maybe soon, have to put them all through the tests

apparently you are not squeezing hard enough if it's only half dead

maybe soon, have to put them all through the tests

apparently you are not squeezing hard enough if it's only half dead

LOL. Well, I was thinking back to my waterfowl hunting days. I was about as good a shot as I am a golfer :comp:

And couldn't help myself with these, will take a lot to replace the supersofts but be rude not to give them a chance huh...?

2014-06-17%20proja.jpg

Let me know your thought's on them :good:

Picked up some JayBrid Bluebuds X. These will make practicing with music easier without a cord getting in the way and make listening/watching shows on my iphone/ipad that much easier.

What golf stuff did you buy today?

I hear that. Or at the very least, a giant box of adapters hahaha

Guess I need to buy one, unless my fitter will allow me to use the one he has but I doubt I can drink brewskis and do it

A puller is cheaper than 2 adapters uggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back