#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

ytetary9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It appears some folks are excited. Glad to see it. Not too often you get to walk through the front door of an equpment manufacturer.

It appears some folks are excited. Glad to see it. Not too often you get to walk through the front door of an equpment manufacturer.

Me too. Love seeing the excitement. Just waiting for some more information from our host and we will be announcing. Expect that before the end of this week, but most likely before Friday.

It's killing me!

This will be awesome!
Nah... It will be better!

Me too. Love seeing the excitement. Just waiting for some more information from our host and we will be announcing. Expect that before the end of this week, but most likely before Friday.

Good deal can't wait to see!

Before Friday sounds like today or tomorrow to me :)

Sure does! Anytime a company is willing to give you a little personal attention and help achieve #personaldistance is got to be a reason to get amp'd up. Who doesn't want a chance to hit it further and get some inside insight to r&d etc!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My kind of town, Chicago is...my kind of town.

Ohhhhhhh I hope I'm one of the lucky ones

I'm glad the anticipation will end soon, but that just means the anticipation to the event for the participants will begin.

It would be great to see this in person, I am fascinated by club building and new clubs in general. And to get factory fit would be a real interesting to see if they do anything differently from a regular fitter.

Saweet! Was hoping it would be this week.

man this would be cool to be picked ...i would turn into a wilson homer then recruit people watch out callaway and talormade

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

It's "before Friday" right now. Just sayin'...

Exciting times in this thread. Ready for the #Final6 to join the #Elite9. I'm #makinghashtagsup

Got to talk about this one with JB a little this weekend and people really are going to enjoy it, a custom fit driver, a great course, tremendous food, and getting to learn from one of the best brains in the industry is the recipe for an undeniably memorable time.
How can that not get someone giddy about getting into this event? Such a fantastic opportunity for some lucky THPers!

Exciting times in this thread. Ready for the #Final6 to join the #Elite9. I'm #makinghashtagsup
Probably more like #Notorious9!

I am so ready for this announcement. I need a pick me up.

That was just awesome.Make a side trip to Twin Anchors for ribs.
:wilsonstaff:
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

I could go for portillos right now. Wish it was closer

Tappin from the iPhone

It's funny how one comment from JB can give life to a thread. :) That said, I'm totally jacked for this opportunity. S
Hopefully I'm selected, it would be a great way to kick off my THP experience.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Looking forward to seeing who's chosen, and following along in this event. This one sounded great. I really like what Wilson is doing and I've never been to Chicago, but the timing didn't work out for me.

Back