To Date How many rounds have you played this calendar year?

I believe it is 15 or 16, I am hoping for a late fall otherwise my yearly goal of 50 is going to be tough.

30ish ...

Per my scores in the computer, 31. Unfortunately the keep getting worse.

I have posted 11 rounds so far this year.

Interesting I play a lot during the week but only 9 holes so I would say I am around 30 or so.

I have played 23 rounds this year which isn't bad. Add that to the amount of range time I have put in and that # feels like 50.

29 for me and couple of those with you. Very impressive you machine!

I have 33 rounds on ushandicap since January 1st. 34 if I'm counting my round at the Indy Invitational.

25 so far, about 2/3 of those are 9 holes.

I've posted 18 since the GHIN system was opened this year. However I have probably at least another 10-15 practice rounds where I'll go out and play 9 holes but drop 3 of 4 balls in certain areas and try different things. And a whole lot of range time too.

Just checked my handicap and I have 25 posted this year. Roughly 1/week which is about right considering that February was ice month in Texas.

Will likely remain 1/week for awhile I would imagine. Good thing is that I'm practicing more than playing I suppose.

I have been practicing and taking lessons more than playing...so I'm probably only around 10 rounds maybe 15.

Same here, a lot more practicing than playing this year.

35. Would've been more but broken foot took 5 weeks away.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Probably 15-17, much less than last year. Lots of factors but hope to start playing more soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11.5 that I've posted scores against. One invitational round and a few nine hole practice rounds. I feel like I played twice that last year at this point.

i have practiced a lot more putting and short game though up to this point.

I just counted and I have 37 rounds so far this year. Hoping to eclipse 80 this year, but I don't think anything from me will best the 117 rounds I had last year.

I've played 15 rounds so far this year. Wish it was more.

20, give or take a few. Usually 1 round per week, but missed a few weeks due to weather and other things.

Season began in April. About 40+ rounds.

Probably just over 20. Way less than last 2 years and most are at or based around thp events.

About 35 to date which include about 4 9s and some partials. That's a lot of bad golf for me though.

Back