THP FL Golf Outing

:D Commonly referred to as "girly" drinks for girly man.

lol...now it's my turn to ask....do I need a new roomate for the Outing? :bulgy-eyes:

For everybody that is flying in for this one, if you could let us know approximately what time your arrival is, it could help. We are trying to figure out the Friday night itinerary and who will be here to take part.

Kevin and I land at 6pm on Friday....I'm sure we could meet up with everyone?

l
Kevin and I land at 6pm on Friday....I'm sure we could meet up with everyone?

I would think so, if you arrive by 6pm you should be in town at 7 the latest and that assuming it takes a long time to get bags, rent the car, and you hit major traffic and I don't think any of that will happen. That's a really small airport it should be quick to get your stuff and go.

Oh, one major word of advice...even if your GPS says to take 41 to the hotel don't listen, take the highway it is SO much faster.

lol...now it's my turn to ask....do I need a new roomate for the Outing? :bulgy-eyes:

One of you needed a new room-mate when you were discussing your bodies in another thread. I can't remember which of you it was - you've become one guy for me - kind of like MO and Smallie.

One of you needed a new room-mate when you were discussing your bodies in another thread. I can't remember which of you it was - you've become one guy for me - kind of like MO and Smallie.

As much as I like Smallie, I'm deeply hurt by that Diane!

Im not functioning well enough to multi quote and all that so Im just going to say

LOL for everything above.

maybe we are, maybe we're not. just call 'us' thanksKevin and you'll be ok....

HAHA this thread is causing me major work stoppages today! Hope none of you have Comcast but if you do I didnt do it!

See MO - Why can't you be more like them? It could be worse - I confuse Rhino with someone and can't remember who.

And what happens when we show up for your outing up north and were actually two different people?? :confused2:

And what happens when we show up for your outing up north and were actually two different people?? :confused2:

I guess you'll have to wear the infamous horse costume. Who's the head and who's the rear?

I've already told everyone that you promised to be our entertainment for the day. Are you going to tour the country going to all the THP outings?

I've already told everyone that you promised to be our entertainment for the day. Are you going to tour the country going to all the THP outings?

Well. There are fees involved. haha

So - how worried do you think Thanks is right about now?

I hope you guys dont expect great golf out of me, I am going to be fresh off of a 23 hour drive from toronto to Sarasota.

I hope you guys dont expect great golf out of me, I am going to be fresh off of a 23 hour drive from toronto to Sarasota.

it is all about fun. Nobody will be expecting anything from anybody. Are you official now Thainer? can we mark you down?

it is all about fun. Nobody will be expecting anything from anybody. Are you official now Thainer? can we mark you down?

Its upwards of 93.8%, I just got to clear it with my father, because it will be his car doing the drive. His Volvo S80 vs. My Pontiac Aztek? Between the gas mileage, comfort factor, and the crappiness of the Aztek, it will pretty much all come down to this.

1st post updated as we now will have assorted golf balls for everybody.

Pink...yellow...maybe white. I thought we were going to Sarasota and not Key West? lol

Back