THP FL Golf Outing

Been reading the forums for awhile now.

First post - sounds like a great time. I am in Tampa and will try to make this.

Will PM when I get confirmation I can make it.

Great site!

Extremely cool JB! Man these companies are really coming through. Congrats to everyone who can make the trip and a big thanks THP and All the companies who have chosen to involve themselves.

I told GG having a staff bag room would have its benefits.

Oh, so the staff bags can get used during the equipment demo at the outing as well. :wink:

Spoiler
I know, I know... they're just for eye candy inside the house.

Been reading the forums for awhile now.

First post - sounds like a great time. I am in Tampa and will try to make this.

Will PM when I get confirmation I can make it.

Great site!

We look forward to having you down here. Welcome to THP.

My wallet is staring to hurt just looking at these pics. I just hope pharma stocks do well in the next 2 weeks.

Thanks to you guys for putting this all together. Without you two helming the ship and getting these companies to have faith into the forum then none of this would be possible.

My wallet is staring to hurt just looking at these pics.

+1 on that....maybe we can go halfsies on something and work out a timeshare program? lol

We look forward to having you down here. Welcome to THP.
Thanks so much. Very energetic and positive crowd (no doubt influenced by you...) which makes reading and I am sure participating fun.

I'll start adding to the other threads soon (but heading to a Yankees spring training game first later this afternoon!).

Thanks so much. Very energetic and positive crowd (no doubt influenced by you...) which makes reading and I am sure participating fun.

I'll start adding to the other threads soon (but heading to a Yankees spring training game first later this afternoon!).

We can blame the positive energy on the members, its certainly not me...HAHA

Do you think we could have Bridgestone to show up and do a ball fitting?

Do you think we could have Bridgestone to show up and do a ball fitting?

Unfortunately no, they are booked months in advance.

+1 on that....maybe we can go halfsies on something and work out a timeshare program? lol

Halfsies? Shoot we can get 2 others and do quarters then we can get more stuff unless you're that greedy for one particular item. :D

Halfsies? Shoot we can get 2 others and do quarters then we can get more stuff unless you're that greedy for one particular item. :D

I like your idea much better :D

I just checked out knetgolf.com and I am really excited that they are providing us with balls. They are awesome for that!

I just checked out knetgolf.com and I am really excited that they are providing us with balls. They are awesome for that!

We have told them that we would only accept recycled golf balls and not refinished golf balls.

Ummmm. All I have to say is look at the update to the 1st post!!!!

Dear lord, I'm speechless.

Seriously. Speechless. This is what I feel like though...

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

:alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2::alien2:

Well...all I can say..(in his best green envious voice) is you had better get all the kinks worked out on this inaugural event so I can really be impressed at #2.. (sigh)

Back