2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

At the range right now and while the MC is on my mind. This is a close second.

My practice and play the last 2 months has been driven by The Gauntlet, but I will take that drive and dedication long past the September event in hopes of making the cut for The Grandaddy.

I'm glad the ZooCrew architects of this event are discussing the important things today...

y6ysybu9.jpg

Heh.

If you were going to be doing what we did on Monday, you would do the same......or maybe the Zoo Crew just better knows how to prepare to win?

If you were going to be doing what we did on Monday, you would do the same......or maybe the Zoo Crew just better knows how to prepare to win?
Kudos to you and Harry on the task you performed Monday. Well done. But, we here are going to be more than prepared to bring home the victory. I have already shaved almost a full stroke from my Hndcp in just 2 months. If I'm lucky enough to get picked I'll be bringing my A game.

Kudos to you and Harry on the task you performed Monday. Well done. But, we here are going to be more than prepared to bring home the victory. I have already shaved almost a full stroke from my Hndcp in just 2 months. If I'm lucky enough to get picked I'll be bringing my A game.

Perfect, even more of an internet golfer handicap! We will be ready.

HaHa. Jason, the one thing I'm certain of is that the Zoo Crew will be in dire need of that diaper cream.

Jason,
#ZooCrew earned the win last year, that is without debate.
THP will pull together, learn from the past, and your little gang is in the cross-hairs.

Its personal, we are motivated, we are hungry.
We don't need the bulletin board material that is provided my the #ZooCrew, but I for one appreciate it!

Just give me the chance...

Love seeing so many putting in work and chomping at the bit for the chance at revenge against the ZooCrew. I know I want it bad as well. I know with JMan leading the team, those chosen will bring it and work hard to give THP the victory.

I will say yet again. Many have this event firmly on their sights. The contests will be out of this world!

I would 1000% expect nothing else from you guys and gal.

I bet Harry is arranging Practice time for them in secret so the can hope to stay with us this year

Loving all the talk in here. This event is going to amazing again and THP is going to be prepared for the #ZooCrew onslaught.

#Dos.... Where legends will be made.... I don't know who will be a part of this but it'll be an early Christmas present for sure!! :) Although looking at MichiganSlice playing 73 rounds already.... I think we've all got a LOT of practicing/playing to do to be ready for this thing! #ExcitementContinuesToBuild

#Dos.... Where legends will be made.... I don't know who will be a part of this but it'll be an early Christmas present for sure!! :) Although looking at MichiganSlice playing 73 rounds already.... I think we've all got a LOT of practicing/playing to do to be ready for this thing! #ExcitementContinuesToBuild

A lot of work still to do! The #ZooCrew have game, and they are going to bring it!
I need to do everything I can to ensure success in case I'm called upon.

I'll be ready!

A lot of work still to do! The #ZooCrew have game, and they are going to bring it!
I need to do everything I can to ensure success in case I'm called upon.

I'll be ready!

I know you will be ready CJ. I truly hope you get one of those coveted spots.

I will say yet again. Many have this event firmly on their sights. The contests will be out of this world!

So much this. I've even inquired as to the rental of a tank.....

Perfect, even more of an internet golfer handicap! We will be ready.

Be ready all you want villian! The super heros of THP will be there to save the day!

I really want a shot at the fools who left me off their gauntlet team! :violin: Team THP will be hearing some sad song for a year from the zombiecrew after we get through with them.

Alright this is the last one in my crosshairs for this year. The banter is heating up and I love it. Freaking cannot wait for things to kick off for this.

Alright this is the last one in my crosshairs for this year. The banter is heating up and I love it. Freaking cannot wait for things to kick off for this.

Yup. This the last event open on this year's schedule. It certainly will get my full attention.

I can't stop thinking about this event. I want to be a part of the winning team (again) and show the #ZooCrew what's up!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Today I did not want to go to the range and put the practice time in. 2 things made me do it. First was my team on the MC but this event has me motivated. I want to remind the Zoo Crew that they are going down!

#Grandaddy Haiku

A score to settle
Zoo Crew thinks it is sewn up
THP will reign

Back