#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Looks like Thursday will be happy time for six lucky guys!

Looks like Thursday will be happy time for six lucky guys!
Man, I sure hope so - this would make for a great first THP event for me!

Man, I sure hope so - this would make for a great first THP event for me!

Not to take anything away from this event, but any THP event is a great first THP event. Nothing like em. And it would be unreal to be at Wilson

Way too quiet around this thread today. Don't you guys remember? Today is before Friday!! Good luck everyone!

Great bump Philly!

Oh what day is it?

Umm the last day before Friday

Good luck dudes. Hope to see you guys in Chicago.

Can't wait to hear the names come out for this, I would love to head north to Chicago for this amazing event!!!! Gonna be sweet!!!! Good Luck everyone!!!

Indeed today is the day, once again good luck to everyone. Maybe today I won't get in trouble for checking the forums all the time, apparently that is frowned on in the workplace.

I so hope I'm picked for this! I need #PersonalDistance to help me lower my scores. It's easier to hit longer drives than long irons! Good luck to all!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

With the intro of the 8802 putter over in the Flatstick forum it appears that Wilson Staff understands a thing or two about marketing in a social media world.

6 lucky THPers are going to be very happy soon!

Good luck everyone!

Time to get some Chi-Town action in here!

Needed to change some privacy settings...

Last edited:
it's like you are talking to me, but I can't understand you:alien:

turn that to a / :D

Ya me too. That post just appeared outa nowhere lol but hell that's great news for those who missed the chance go get in! Now there are ZERO excuses not to get your name in the hopper

I'm confused.

JB extended the deadline from Monday to today at 3pm for guys to get signed up for this. Was in the chicago thread

Ya me too. That post just appeared outa nowhere lol but hell that's great news for those who missed the chance go get in! Now there are ZERO excuses not to get your name in the hopper

Yah it was in the Chicago thread. I got it now.

AAAAwwww got you now. Was totally confused there, thanks for clearing that up Mike.
JB extended the deadline from Monday to today at 3pm for guys to get signed up for this. Was in the chicago thread

Thanks for the crack in the door! Now an albatross club member,
@bfkuhn4232: hoping to gain #personaldistance to get more short irons in hand, thanks @WilsonGolf and especially @hackersparadise #personaldistance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry was on the phone and editing and not really paying attention and accidentally deleted the post. Sorry to cause confusion :D

Back