1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

As jealous and envious as I am of you, I'm equally excited for you. Congrats and enjoy! I know you're not touching the ground when you walk anytime soon. I know I wouldn't. Looking forward to seeing the equipment and following along with this great event.

By the way, new guy brings donuts to all team meetings.

:drinks:

Congrats dude! Good luck and enjoy it!! :) It's going to be amazing....

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team dotcom proud.

Congrats! You're going to have a hell of a THP debut event!

Words cannot express how excited I am right now. Thank you for all the kind words, and I plan on putting in every ounce of work I can to make THP and team dotcom proud.
congratulations can't wait to meet you down there with our awesome Cleveland/Srixon/Bobby Jones gear!!!

Congrats to mpeterson!!! You are going to have such an awesome 5 weeks!!

congratulations can't wait to meet you down there with our awesome Cleveland/Srixon/Bobby Jones gear!!!

Likewise!

Welcome to the team! It has begun!

I just got into my hotel for a weekend trip, and the first thing I did was head to the bar. Sometime soon, my heartbeat will get to a normal rate. I think.

Of course, our first order of business tomorrow is a round of golf #DoWorkDotCom.

Be sure to order a Shandy. You'll be instantly accepted by ATLGolfer. :act-up: Welcome team mate. I look forwaed to getting to know you.

Awesome mpeterson! Congrats!!!

*** My Entry is Below (A special thanks to the Microsoft Word word counter). Best of luck to everyone who's put their name in! ***

Until recently, I’d mostly come to THP to read reviews and forum members thoughts, often about equipment. This winter, I decided to become an active member of the community, and since joining, I’ve never enjoyed golf more. I said earlier today in the #OutingApproved thread that high on my list of to-dos was to meet and play with some of the folks I’ve been talking to every day. The #THPMC would be an amazing first. If I’m lucky enough to be chosen, I look forward to putting in time to continue my #JourneyToBetter. (Plus, it’s the weekend before my birthday!)

Welcome to the team man!

Congratulations! I'm sure the guys will accept you and that you'll be an awesome addition to the team. Good luck!

Huge congrats man. Amazing journey you have just started.

1 SPOT OPEN - 2014 #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Congrats Man. What a way to make your THP debut.

So I hope anyone that says these spots always go to the same people reads this announcement.

Last edited:
Just talked to MWard, and I'm ready to get this thing started. Ready to work hard, but most importantly, looking forward to meeting the folks down in Myrtle Beach.

Just talked to MWard, and I'm ready to get this thing started. Ready to work hard, but most importantly, looking forward to meeting the folks down in Myrtle Beach.

You have no idea what you are in for. I am sure it won't even sink in properly for a few weeks.

You have no idea what you are in for. I am sure it won't even sink in properly for a few weeks.
thats funny, because we only have a few weeks till its time. I dont see him sleeping much :).

seriously, congrats and welcome to the show. enjoy every minute you can!

Be sure to order a Shandy. You'll be instantly accepted by ATLGolfer. :act-up: Welcome team mate. I look forwaed to getting to know you.

And instantly ridiculed and laughed at by the rest of us. But it's all in fun, please know that.

Congrats mpetetson!

Congratulations mpeterson...happy to have you along for the ride.

Congrats mpeterson your in for the ride of your life!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Congrats mpeterson!!

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Congrats mpeterson! I'm sure you'll represent Cleveland/Srixon, Team DotCom, and #THPMC very well.

Congratulations. You have no idea how many people envy you!

Congratulations, mpeterson! Glad to have you on Team CGSrixon and cannot wait to meet you in July!

Back