2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

You guys on the wait list at least? I mean, you never know, and I seem to be quite generous with my event spots lately.

You're going to make this one, buddy, and I hope to draw you as a partner to make up for us not being able to kick arse in Myrtle.

I hope to draw you as a partner to make up for us not being able to kick arse in Myrtle.
That would make my summer buddy.

You guys on the wait list at least? I mean, you never know, and I seem to be quite generous with my event spots lately.

You ducking me? (You really went to the extreme!)

Ever wrestle over a grilled cheese sandwich?

I hear they are pretty good there!

Grilled cheese with a fried egg.......

You ducking me? (You really went to the extreme!)

Ever wrestle over a grilled cheese sandwich?

I hear they are pretty good there!

Grilled cheese with a fried egg.......
I will be there.

We will wrestle.

I will eat grilled cheese.

#warmupthevan

No wait list for me. Just couldn't pull more time off to make that one with me taking time off for MC Volunteering and The Gauntlet. But I am blessed to be a part of those events so I'm good. :)

Yes I am and have been quite lucky. Pete that being said you better be there.

I would expect Pete to be the first one on the range that morning and ready to go. Just a guess.

That's some dark humor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK, I'm totally late to this party.

Not going to play because I'm sure signup is already full.

However, I'm a former PGA National member and live in the area. I see a lot of questions on here, so if anyone wants some local knowledge (course or where to go in town) let me know and I'll do what I can to help.

Also, if any THPers are in town for an extra day I'm happy to get a round or game put together at one of the local courses. Would be happy to get a foursome together to play my course (The Dye Preserve in Jupiter).

Let me know how I can help!

I am in for a round at The Dye Preserve!

Just found out about all this, it's amazing. I guess I'm going to have to try to earn my way in next weekend at OC

Last edited:
I am starting to get worried, I found out this week that we are starting a HUGE project at work the first of August and I'm the lead.....this will be a multi- month project that has to be completed by October 1st. If things don't go right I may have to withdraw from this event

I am starting to get worried, I found out this week that we are starting a HUGE project at work the first of August and I'm the lead.....this will be a multi- month project that has to be completed by October 1st. If things don't go right I may have to withdraw from this event

I hate to hear that Tim! Good from a work standpoint, but was really looking forward to golfing and catching up with you. Hopefully everything works out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hate to hear that Tim! Good from a work standpoint, but was really looking forward to golfing and catching up with you. Hopefully everything works out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Me too buddy!

Tim, I am hoping for the best!

and the best would be you at the event!

NO!!!!!!!!!!!

Shake it off Tim, get that figured out

I sure hope it works out Tim, this September championship has to be an annual b day thing!

You can do this Tim. Remember, it's just one weekend, and you might need only one day off. Besides you'll return all refreshed and be more productive.

After next weekend's unofficial THP gathering in IA, this is the next event on my calendar. Going to be a great weekend of fun and golf.

They have a drive through pro shop, how cool is that :)

Thanks for all the support guys, right now I'm just going to have to play it by ear.... If we don't meet certain metrics in this project we could lose close to 2 million in funding

eh it's only 2 mil

Ya... I will be spending a lot of $ in that pro shop I imagine

Back