Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Glad you made it in Bryan!

Hey Guys,

I'm Bryan. I got a PM from Morgan that there was an opening for the OC event, and I was the next on the waiting list. I'm signed up and ready to go. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone next Saturday!
That's awesome Bryan. Looking forward to getting out on the course with you again.

Sorry that someone had to drop out but their loss is your gain. Welcome Bryan.

Anyone know who dropped? I'd like to know whether the Friday groups have to be changed.

Anyone know who dropped? I'd like to know whether the Friday groups have to be changed.

It was me. I wasn't scheduled for an extra round, so that won't be affected.

Sorry to hear you had to drop out; was looking forward to meeting you. Hope to see you down in FL.

Now I am just starting to think you dont like me. First SeeMore and now this! Sorry you had to bail but life happens man. I hope its nothing too serious.

Thanks Philly. I don't want to derail the thread with my woes. But I had another injury to my already bad knee that requires limited activity for the next 3 weeks or so.

Florida is most definitely still on and is my main focus right now

I am very bummed I won't get to meet many new friends next weekend however.

Last edited:

Rob I'm so sorry to hear you had to drop out of the event, I was looking forward to meeting you! Hope that knee heals and you'll be ready for the next one.

Rob I'm so sorry to hear you had to drop out of the event, I was looking forward to meeting you! Hope that knee heals and you'll be ready for the next one.

Thanks Bryan... Can't tell you how disappointed I am. Also costing me another big tourney on Monday the 30th that I have played in for 10 years straight.

It will just make Florida all the much sweeter.

Damn Rob.. was hoping to meet you and talk about hoops! Heal up quickly!!

Appreciate it guys.

BB-I'm ready for college hoops. Teams are already having summer practices and most few ham are on campus.

OITW-we will definitely meet in Florida.

I'm thinking I'm going to lock myself inside for the next three months to play it safe. Ha

Looking forward to seeing who my partner is and the pairings. How soon have they been announced in the other events?

Teams I am guessing will be announced Tuesday or wednesday

Along with format

Hey Guys,

I'm Bryan. I got a PM from Morgan that there was an opening for the OC event, and I was the next on the waiting list. I'm signed up and ready to go. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone next Saturday!

Welcome aboard, Bryan. Look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Dang,man. I was hoping to meet you next week. It'll have to wait until September now. Sorry about the knee. I'm a little dinged up myself, but have two MD's, a chiropractor, and physical therapist working hard to get me ready for next weekend. Getting old is not for the faint of heart!

Or Monday
or Thursday
heck maybe Friday
could be day of?

maybe we won't even have teams...maybe it will be sudden death survival of the fittest, beer chugs on every hole?

Looking forward to seeing who my partner is and the pairings. How soon have they been announced in the other events?

Maybe two Colorado boys will get to team up? Can't wait to see the pairings and teams!

Welcome aboard, Bryan. Look forward to seeing you next Saturday.

Dang,man. I was hoping to meet you next week. It'll have to wait until September now. Sorry about the knee. I'm a little dinged up myself, but have two MD's, a chiropractor, and physical therapist working hard to get me ready for next weekend. Getting old is not for the faint of heart!

Thanks Ken. We'll definitely meet up in Florida. You take it easy with that neck now.

Bryan. Congrats on the spot. Thanks for picking me up. Do us proud buddy!!

Last edited:
Thanks Ken. We'll definitely meet up in Florida. You take it easy with that neck now.

Bryan. Congrats on the spot. Thanks for picking me up. Do us proud buddy!!

Thanks Rob, I won't let you down. Sorry about your knee. I wish you a speedy recovery. I was stoked to get into the tournament, but now it means even more to me.

Thanks Rob, I won't let you down. Sorry about your knee. I wish you a speedy recovery. I was stoked to get into the tournament, but now it means even more to me.

I would love nothing better than for you to earn a spot in the Bridgestone Championship. That would be pretty cool.

Next week!! I had a great range session yesterday, maybe my last one before leaving fo OC, I am ready

Next week!! I had a great range session yesterday, maybe my last one before leaving fo OC, I am ready

Nice!

This time in a week a bunch of awesome THPers will be rolling up to Rum Pointe to see old friends and make new ones. oh yeah and book two spots to The Chanpionship!

Using Tapatalk

Back