Titleist 913H and 913H.d Hybrids

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Traded in for one of these over the weekend. Have yet to hit it, but hope to get out there soon. Needed a 3h to fill out the bag and had an urge to try this one out.

I'll take some real pics soon, but for now will just post the stock photos on the site.

913H_exploding_all.png

2012_US_913H_hero
2012_US_913H_pp

Specs for the H:

Loft
Volume
Hand
Standard Lie
Length*
17°
117cc
RH/LH
57.25°
41"
19°
117cc
RH/LH
57.5°
40.5"
21°
117cc
RH/LH
58°
40"
24°
117cc
RH/LH
58.5°
39.5"
27°
112cc
RH/LH
59°
39"

Quite a few stock shaft options with this line. I've got the S+ 82

Aldila Tour Green 85 HYB
2.9°
S
Low/Mid
Diamana D+ White 92 HY
2.8°
S
Low
Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY
3.5°
S
Mid
Diamana S+ Blue 72 HY
4.2°
R
Mid
Titleist Bassara W 60 HYB
57/60/61
4.4°/4.1°/3.8°
A,R,S
High
Titleist Bassara W 50 HYB
4.6°
L
High

The H.d is a smaller, lower spinning version. Haven't seen that one in person. Anyway, looking forward to seeing how it stacks up and hoping to hear some THP feedback, so let us know if you've hit it.

The HD is intriguing to me. I really like the 913 line of woods. From what I have gathered, the hybrids are also solid performers.

I just wish the adjustability was more intuitive

• Staff
Watcha mean by intuitive? Easier to understand? I do agree in ways, though they have a little online tool that made it pretty easy to see where to start.

We'll see how ball flight looks, but I'm guessing higher loft and fade bias is what I move towards.

Good luck with it my man. I am digging my Titleist bag so far- I think you are too

Dude, I was flat out killing one of those at a demo recently. My god was it smooth.

• Staff
Dude, I was flat out killing one of those at a demo recently. My god was it smooth.

You know which shaft by chance? I like a mid flex point, so the S+ seemed like a good gamble.

I had the 910h a couple years ago and really liked it. I've hit the 913 a few times as well and it seems like a solid club. The clubhead is a little more compact and heavier than most of the other ones I've tried and really liked the Diamana Kal'i in it. Maybe I'll go check it out at lunch again.

I have the guide. But B3 is not as easy to understand of a setting as "+1.5*U". Or something more understandable.

Yea, I got you 100%. I had no clue where to start, but the link I posted was pretty helpful after answering a few questions.

Yea, I got you 100%. I had no clue where to start, but the link I posted was pretty helpful after answering a few questions.

Oh sure. The guide is really helpful and the it is a pretty large range of adjustability. I hope the people at Titleist figure out a better way to label it in the next generation of the line.

Guessing that won't be long based on the past.

I picked one up a couple months ago and love it. While I was able to get a little more distance out of the SLDR, this was more consistent for me and that is really what I was looking for.

I do like that Titleist offers a heavier shaft like the whiteboard as a stock option.

I picked one up a couple months ago and love it. While I was able to get a little more distance out of the SLDR, this was more consistent for me and that is really what I was looking for.

I do like that Titleist offers a heavier shaft like the whiteboard as a stock option.

I spent some time with the SLDR. What sort of differnce in distance did you see?

That looks sweet, and honestly, if there was a hybrid that could sneak in my bag that wasn't a Callaway...it would be this....or any of Titleist's woods for that matter.

I used to have a couple 909H 17* and 21* and I kick myself for getting ride of them. They weren't as long as the TM RBZ Stage 2 I had last year but they were much more accurate. I have a 20* 913Hd now but I don't like the stock shaft. If I have time today I'm going to have the Matrix HB95 taken out of the stage 2 and put into the 913. So far my impression of the 913Hd is good and it fits that gap between my 3 wood and 4 iron but the stock shaft is wrong for my swing.

I used to have a couple 909H 17* and 21* and I kick myself for getting ride of them. They weren't as long as the TM RBZ Stage 2 I had last year but they were much more accurate. I have a 20* 913Hd now but I don't like the stock shaft. If I have time today I'm going to have the Matrix HB95 taken out of the stage 2 and put into the 913. So far my impression of the 913Hd is good and it fits that gap between my 3 wood and 4 iron but the stock shaft is wrong for my swing.

Looking for something a little stouter?

You know which shaft by chance? I like a mid flex point, so the S+ seemed like a good gamble.

That's the one. I remember because I was like, 'hey, I had this shaft in my 910 for a while'.

This about the stock shaft. I have it in the 913 fd 5 wood and feel the exact same way. Just not for me.

Looking for something a little stouter?

So the stock shaft I have is the Diamana S+ 82 in X-Flex and the Matrix is a HM3 Black tie 95 in X-Flex. I prefer a heavier shaft so that is some of the reasons for the swap. My bigger issue with the stock setup is the previous owner of the 913Hd changed the weight to the black 14g weight and has the swing weight up to D8ish. I ordered a set of replacement weights that should be here today so I can get that sorted out. The extra head weight is causing the stock shaft to play a little soft so I guess I am looking for a little stouter too.

So the stock shaft I have is the Diamana S+ 82 in X-Flex and the Matrix is a HM3 Black tie 95 in X-Flex. I prefer a heavier shaft so that is some of the reasons for the swap. My bigger issue with the stock setup is the previous owner of the 913Hd changed the weight to the black 14g weight and has the swing weight up to D8ish. I ordered a set of replacement weights that should be here today so I can get that sorted out. The extra head weight is causing the stock shaft to play a little soft so I guess I am looking for a little stouter too.

Same thing I did. I have the 7m3 in the 3 wood and am getting it for the 5.

Good info guys. Yea, D8 is pretty much like Thor's hammer lol.

I spent some time with the SLDR. What sort of differnce in distance did you see?

Probably on my best hits I would say maybe close to 10 yards more with the SLDR. Some of that could be the shaft is 3/4 an inch longer, but I wasn't looking for distance but rather something to fit the gap between my 4 iron and 3 wood better.

I'm kind of a Taylormade fan and was pretty set on SLDR when I went to demo the clubs. Turns out the 913h was the right fit for me. I get a nice high piercing ball flight that doesn't balloon and just wants to go straight.

I had the 19* with the S+ 82 in stiff flex.

When I hit this well, man it flew and felt great. For me, it didn't really fit a gap that I had so I sold on the bay and used the dough to get my 5W. I miss it at times, but again, the loft didn't fit a need for me. If it wasn't for the X2Hot, I would have stuck with this.

Last edited:
Back