What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up ping and nike shirts on sale and my bettinardii studio stock has shipped!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my Mack Daddy 2s in today! so pumped to hit them, which will have to wait till tomorrow as i am super busy until then :(

also, found myself at an IZOD outlet yesterday and walked out with some snazzy white shorts for... wait for it... 12 dollars. 12. best deal i have ever seen. gotta get back to another outlet when i have more money for stuff haha

Picked up a Peter Kostis Putting Professor today. Really looking forward to practicing SPi techniques with this guy!

Lime Green Puma belt and Footjoy Spectrum glove and a dozen Z Stars. Getting ready for the OC outting.

Picked up a Peter Kostis Putting Professor today. Really looking forward to practicing SPi techniques with this guy!

Nice! This is on my radar since being in Franklin.

JM

Regripped my wedges with Golf Pride CP2 Wraps. Anxious to try em out.

Range balls

A pair of Pro Tour golf shorts from Kohl's.

I received my THP towels today. They look great

Nice! This is on my radar since being in Franklin.

Thanks! Just checked ebay & found only one - at a great price, so I'm ready to do this!

Ordered an orange Bio Cell driver and a lime green Bio Cell 3/4 wood along with a dozen Hex Black tours and a dozen yellow Hex Chrome +.

Picked up a 47 degree Taylormade ATV pitching wedge on ebay which is a tour only loft. Hit my J38 pw well but carbon ATV 52 and 58 have been great to me this year so looking forward to trying the pw atv.

I ordered a bunch of small stuff:

2 1/8" PTS tees, 120 pcs.
3 1/4" PTS tees, 75 pcs.
Clicgear Adj. Umbrella Holder
Nike 62" Windproof VI umbrella
Oakley leather belt, white
Oakley Ellipse Belt Buckle (white & red)

Picked up a Sun Mountain Three 5 this week, a true "carry bag" used it on Friday and loved it, barely could tell I was carry my clubs compared to my previous carry bag....get to use it on the Black today!

Picked up a Sun Mountain Three 5 this week, a true "carry bag" used it on Friday and loved it, barely could tell I was carry my clubs compared to my previous carry bag....get to use it on the Black today!
I lovemine too, so light and comfortable

100 practice balls, mixed srixon/wilson, some decent in there that'll go in the bag rotation to try out

6 dozen 2013 Bridgestone Tour B330 balls (new in 2 ball sleeves) for $55 shipping included.

58 and 52 degree Taylormade Tour Preferred wedges

New driver day. I went and bought a Big Bertha. My first new golf club.

New driver day. I went and bought a Big Bertha. My first new golf club.
the Big Bertha driver is game changing for a lot of people. hope it can be for you!

I hope so. I intentionally waited until I started to drive the ball better hopefully this sets me up in the fairway even more consistently. Now I just need the golf course to not be underwater.

Meant to post yesterday, but my new irons are finally here! Mizuno MP-H4, 4-pw. I can't wait to hit them either today or tomorrow.

A couple TW polos for $25 each at the Nike outlet. Noice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back