The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Hearing the news that he is taking full swings is encouraging, but full swings practicing and full swings during a tournament are two different things. I hope he gets back soon & my guess is the PGA or there about.

Hearing the news that he is taking full swings is encouraging, but full swings practicing and full swings during a tournament are two different things. I hope he gets back soon & my guess is the PGA or there about.
Definitely encouraging. You know he's got the best of the best helping him back but I hope he doesn't try to do it too fast. I know he's said he's taking his time but that drive in him I bet is just pushing. I do think however his transition back will be pretty quick, I can imagine it feels amazing to swing without pain or even that fear of it

Definitely encouraging. You know he's got the best of the best helping him back but I hope he doesn't try to do it too fast. I know he's said he's taking his time but that drive in him I bet is just pushing. I do think however his transition back will be pretty quick, I can imagine it feels amazing to swing without pain or even that fear of it

I honestly thought there would be a chance he'd push to try to get back for the US Open. He had done that a few times in the past coming off injury, so I'm glad he didn't rush it this time. Hopefully he's not rushing it now either, and will listen to his doctors on when they think he's ready to play without re-injuring it.

I honestly thought there would be a chance he'd push to try to get back for the US Open. He had done that a few times in the past coming off injury, so I'm glad he didn't rush it this time. Hopefully he's not rushing it now either, and will listen to his doctors on when they think he's ready to play without re-injuring it.

I bet we see him at the The Open since he won last time it was at Hoyelake

Tiger back???

https://www.facebook.com/Tiger

"After a lot of therapy I have recovered well and will be supporting my foundation next week at the Quicken Loans National. I've just started to hit full shots but it's time to take the next step. I will be a bit rusty but I want to play myself back into competitive shape. Excited for the challenge ahead."

Tiger back???

https://www.facebook.com/Tiger

"After a lot of therapy I have recovered well and will be supporting my foundation next week at the Quicken Loans National. I've just started to hit full shots but it's time to take the next step. I will be a bit rusty but I want to play myself back into competitive shape. Excited for the challenge ahead."

Tiger's back! Where's Smallville's avatar?

Heck yea tiger will be back on the prowl!!!!

I hate to sound like Debbie Downer !! But damn it.

I have plans to go on Sunday. And now the crowds will be insane.

I hate to sound like Debbie Downer !! But damn it.

I have plans to go on Sunday. And now the crowds will be insane.

You assume a rusty Tiger will make the cut.....

Also, don't be surprised if he plays Greenbrier the week after the Quicken Loans tournament in DC.

Wow that was quick. I really have concerns he's doing too much too fast.

Also, don't be surprised if he plays Greenbrier the week after the Quicken Loans tournament in DC.

Especially if Greenbrier make him another "endorsment" offer.

The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Well there is that hope :)

Seriously it will be good to see him back in action. I'll deal with the crowds if it means he's playing well and creating excitement on the course.

Goodness knows we could use some lately.

Last edited:
Glad to see him coming back. I'm sure he is physically fit

Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow that was quick. I really have concerns he's doing too much too fast.

Hopefully he's been consulting his doctors and they've given him the "okay" to go ahead with this.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to seeing how he looks on the course.

Hopefully he's been consulting his doctors and they've given him the "okay" to go ahead with this.

Having said that, I'm looking forward to seeing how he looks on the course.
Yeah I hope so, I would just hate to see something flare up after the progress he's made. He said he'd listen to them so hopefully he got the green light. Will definitely be watching to see how he does. Happy to see him back out

this is encouraging.

this is the best news ive heard in a long time! Yes! Go tiger!

this is the best news ive heard in a long time! Yes! Go tiger!

You must have missed the post where Tiger is going to play at the Quickens Loans event next week I think it is.

Wow thats quick. Hope he takes it easy.

Truthfully, I was getting used to not having him.....just hope he can stay healthy and play up to the level he expects. Don't want to see the typical outbursts when things don't go his way. I didn't think we'd see him back before the Ryder Cup.....looks good for the Brit, PGA, and rest of the season for the tour.

Good luck to Tiger - I hope he is all healed and ready for the last two majors. I am a fan of his golf. Personal life and tipping reputation... not so much.

Hope he's 100% I don't want him tweaking it again and then we don't see him till the Master's, he's good for the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm glad he's playing again and I hope he plays well.

Just heard this news, and really excited that he will be back and playing. I'll be interested to see how well he plays, but the game is better with him in it, regardless as hero or villain.

Back