2014 U.S. Women's Open (SPOILERS)

Wie, Thompson and Lewis are 1-2-3 on the leaderboard. Shaping up to be an exciting weekend of golf

Wie, Thompson and Lewis are 1-2-3 on the leaderboard. Shaping up to be an exciting weekend of golf

Would love to see those three stay atop the board all weekend, really.

I'm SUCH a Lexi fan.

Would love to see those three stay atop the board all weekend, really.

Would really love to see any of the 3 win although Michelle winning would probably be more of a boost for the LPGA.

Would really love to see any of the 3 win although Michelle winning would probably be more of a boost for the LPGA.
I'd love to see Wie take it. She's been on such a good streak lately

Lexi has a hell of a golf swing!

It's going to be Sunday before I can sit and watch coverage, but love seeing the tour's stars on top.

Playing early tomorrow so I will get to see a lot of the coverage.

Really looking forward to this.

JM

Women's Open...

Women's Open...

Pinehurst 2 is taking it's toll on a bunch of gals. Some big names missed the cut. Only two gals under Par. Michelle Wie leads by 3, with -4. OI hope she wins it.

There's been some talk about it here. Wie looks poised to take this, almost reminiscent of the men's tournament which only had 3 men under par at the end and Kaymer way ahead.

Merged with the other thread.

I'm a huge fan of Lexi but I would just love to see Michelle Wie take home the US Open title.

LT having some serious issues from around the greens on the last 2 holes. Going to cost her at least 3 shots to par.

Make that 4. Back to back doubles.

Looking forward to actually being home to watch tomorrow. Would love to see Wie take down her first major, great to see her confidence back and her playing well.

Looking forward to actually being home to watch tomorrow. Would love to see Wie take down her first major, great to see her confidence back and her playing well.
Yeah going to be exciting! Really pulling for Wie to take it, I think she'll do well.

Yeah going to be exciting! Really pulling for Wie to take it, I think she'll do well.

11 players within 5 of the lead...at least it should be more exciting than last Sunday.

11 players within 5 of the lead...at least it should be more exciting than last Sunday.
No kidding haha we'll see if anyone makes a move but it certainly will be much closer

I'm overwhelmed with sports to view today: I'm headed to a Rays baseball game, got the World Cup Match and Women's Open.....can't even find time to watch the PGA event this week as I usually do. Guess I'll have to watch Women's Open coverage tonight on DVR and stay away from internet or any other news source for spoiler alert purposes. Hope it is more exciting than the Men's - it already has been, hasn't it? May the best woman win.

What happened to Yani Tseng? Her game went into a sharp decline. She plain dominated for awhile.

Back