Personal Best? What's yours?

75 at Ole Gray and KellyBo's home track, Lane Creek. PBs are awesome, but they're that much more awesome when you get one while playing with THPers!

You were cooking with Crisco that day buddy! :bomb: Heck you have been cooking this entire year since ya lessons came off so well :golf2:

My best round to date came last year. I shot 29/33 for a 9 under 62. It was a really lucky round! I holed out on #2 for an eagle and then made another eagle on the next hole which is a par 5.

My best round to date came last year. I shot 29/33 for a 9 under 62. It was a really lucky round! I holed out on #2 for an eagle and then made another eagle on the next hole which is a par 5.

A 62 is pretty incredible. There may have been some luck involved but it takes serious skill to go that low.

80 x 5

Still waiting to break 80!!!

Had two PB's tonight. Hit a Par 5 in two for the first time in my life. 267 drive plus 200 yard Mashie 20.5 hybrid.

Second, hit my 3 wood the furthest I have ever done and it was in the fairway out at 250 yards.

Big thanks to Kang(KC720) for giving me a little lesson in Indy!!!

77 (+5) when I was 14 years old. That is all but a distant memory now. These days I'm just trying to break 90 with consistency.

9 hole personal best - 32 (4 under) - I've shot this three different times throughout the years. Most recent was about a month ago.
18 hole personal best - 69 (3 under) - I've shot this twice, with the most recent coming about a year and a half ago.

I have shot 75 at a par 70 and 76 a couple times at par 72

78, just this past week. Have done it twice. My goal is to be consistently below 80 by the end of summer.

A 62 is pretty incredible. There may have been some luck involved but it takes serious skill to go that low.
That was my lowest round but the round that I am most proud of was the 67 that I shot from the shredder tees at Tobacco Road last year. The round was a birthday present from my brother and was my first time playing the course. It was a great day with both of my brothers.

Friendly play my best is a 67. In tournament play my best is 69. I normally get it together for a month or two each year and get some rounds under par. Other times I can shoot what feels like a million.

Hit a PB drive today

325 yards with roll. Was wind aided but I'll take it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Like i posted in the what did you shoot today thread, i got my PB today! 82 for 18 holes at the Black Lakes course in Nipomo California. 40/42. very fun!

Back when I was playing in HS, I was somewhere around 81. I honestly forget. Since I took up the game again a couple heard back, it's an 87, though the back 9 of that one was a 40.

89 from the whites. Hoping to break that a few times the rest of this season

67....6 birdies and 1 bogey. Sadly I don't think I'll ever come close to beating it.

71 last year. Hopefully I can get back to that stage and repeat but so far not.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

My homecourse is par71.

Shot level par on 18.
Shot -4 on the front nine. (Including an eagle and an albatross!)
Shot -2 on the back nine.

Best score on another course then my homecourse in the last year: +7 on a par73 course. Don't remember SI/CR, but I think it was something like 73.8 and 135. Almost everything just seemed to work. :)

65 (-7) and 65 (-5)
Once in '87 at the course I grew up on which was a par 70. My low 9 was also in '87 on the same track. But, it was a different day. I shot a 30 (-5). I think i still have these scored cards.
2nd time was in '95 at a course on Fort Benning, GA that is/was a par 72. I don't have this card.

Since I got out of college, I think my low is 71, on my current home track.

Last year in December (of course after USGA season was over), one of the last nice days to play, shot 73, 3 over on the front, 1 under on the back, 4 birds, 1 double......I will remember it fondly and for a long time!

Back