#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

We are going to have a blast.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Congrats, guys! I'm super jealous, you are all gonna have a blast.

Tentatively, I'll be down to play Friday morning. Sunday is a maybe at the moment.

I will be in prob around 4 or 5 on Friday afternoon. Those plans might change, but I will prob play Sunday morning and then hit the road afterwards

I'll make a thread here tomorrow for extra rounds.

I will be in prob around 4 or 5 on Friday afternoon. Those plans might change, but I will prob play Sunday morning and then hit the road afterwards

I think I'm with you on this. I'll probably leave my house around 7am and get to Chicago around 1pm. I would be down for an evening round before the meet and greet but I wouldn't mind just checking in and having a lax day before Saturday. I'm in for a Sunday round

As long as I get a portillos beef I'm happy.

I think I'm with you on this. I'll probably leave my house around 7am and get to Chicago around 1pm. I would be down for an evening round before the meet and greet but I wouldn't mind just checking in and having a lax day before Saturday. I'm in for a Sunday round
might do the same thing. I was taking the day off anyways

Already starting to feel like you guys are in a club I want to join. Lots of pictures please if they are allowed at the Innovation Center. The team at WS should be feeling great about where they are headed. Seems like they are doing great in Europe and starting to re-establish themselves here. Pizza, Pretzel Bread, Ribs,Hot Dogs,Beer,Lot to like in Chicago

Already starting to feel like you guys are in a club I want to join. Lots of pictures please if they are allowed at the Innovation Center. The team at WS should be feeling great about where they are headed. Seems like they are doing great in Europe and starting to re-establish themselves here. Pizza, Pretzel Bread, Ribs,Hot Dogs,Beer,Lot to like in Chicago

I imagine there will be a live update thread and we will load it up with pics and content

Congratulations guys! Have fun and I can't wait to hear about all the awesome this event is!

So jealous

#SadPanda

For those that did not get in, dont forget the #Grandaddy is just around the corner (signups).
All expense paid trip of a lifetime.

Little late in my congrats to you all. But I have a feeling this will be one all of us following along will be jealous of.

For those that did not get in, dont forget the #Grandaddy is just around the corner (signups).

I'll be signing up :D

Assuming I fall into the handicap range required. Considering I'm a hack though we'll see :D
I could be mistaken, but I don't think there is a handicap range for the grandaddy.

My December is all clear!

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Now that I've had time to let this settle in, I wanted to just say thank you so much to everyone who congratulated us. This is such an honor to be selected for something like this and I can't wait to live this once in a lifetime experience! I will do my best to keep every related forum packed with the awesomeness as the event goes on.

Of course, a huge thank you to Wilson Golf for the chance for THP to have such a unique event at their Innovation Center. It's pretty cool for a company to open it's doors to average joes like us. I'm so stoked for the tour of the facility and learning about how today's technology goes into your equipment. And of course, I can't wait for the fitting.

JB, GG and the rest of the THP Staff, I can't thank you all enough for everything you do for us members. I know for me personally THP is no longer just a forum I visit, but a place I go to every day to discuss a true passion I have. I've met a couple guys making the trip to Wilson already, but I'm so ready to share the weekend with all 8 guys joining me. I really feel like when it's all said and done, we will be sharing a weekend we will never ever forget.

Thanks again for this opportunity!!!

Now that I've had time to let this settle in, I wanted to just say thank you so much to everyone who congratulated us. This is such an honor to be selected for something like this and I can't wait to live this once in a lifetime experience! I will do my best to keep every related forum packed with the awesomeness as the event goes on.

Of course, a huge thank you to Wilson Golf for the chance for THP to have such a unique event at their Innovation Center. It's pretty cool for a company to open it's doors to average joes like us. I'm so stoked for the tour of the facility and learning about how today's technology goes into your equipment. And of course, I can't wait for the fitting.

JB, GG and the rest of the THP Staff, I can't thank you all enough for everything you do for us members. I know for me personally THP is no longer just a forum I visit, but a place I go to every day to discuss a true passion I have. I've met a couple guys making the trip to Wilson already, but I'm so ready to share the weekend with all 8 guys joining me. I really feel like when it's all said and done, we will be sharing a weekend we will never ever forget.

Couldnt of said it better dude. This is a great place and its changed my life and game.

Wow congratulations guys, this event will be fantasic THP style

If any of you guys are coming in at Midway Airport and are down for a quick 9, PM me.

"Some people say it's ok to lose if your opponent has a hot round. Phooey on that. I hate to lose -- period. If a guy is going to shoot a 10 under par, I am going to shoot an 11 under par." -Jack Nicklaus

Chicago Style Golf

Stay away from Brad dude he's scary.

Back