THP Sushi Covers - 2014 Limited Edition Putter Covers Volume II

Got mine yesterday as well. It looks great!

I am hoping mine arrives before our UK event so that I can use the bacon cover for day 1 and then the sushi one on day 2

In theory it should be here, but I have found things usually take a few weeks to make it to me so keeping my fingers crossed

For the 1000th time, this one is by far and away my favorite. So many looks and q's yesterday at the course.

For the 1000th time, this one is by far and away my favorite. So many looks and q's yesterday at the course.

I have to agree. My Coach immediately grabbed my putter on the range and was like where did you get that? But by far I love the looks of this one

I can't wait to get mine and show it off...I've got a couple of friends who'll go nuts when they see it.

It's worth showing off in a BIG way... Now if only I can find a wayward Bacon cover that I missed ordering.

10390099_10152288296958401_400406142855888376_n.jpg

My sushi arrived yesterday and I have to say, by far this is the best putter cover I've seen. Well done THP

I fear my Sushi cover is lost. Thats the 2nd time I have had a THP headcover lost. I am going to hold out hope that it comes tomorrow but I am doubtful.

I fear my Sushi cover is lost. Thats the 2nd time I have had a THP headcover lost. I am going to hold out hope that it comes tomorrow but I am doubtful.
That sucks Ricky! I would be calling the post office and have some hot words. ..

As in it was never delivered? Dude...kill your mailman.

As in it was never delivered? Dude...kill your mailman.

Yeah. Never received it. Same thing happened with the Dollar Bills one too.

Yeah. Never received it. Same thing happened with the Dollar Bills one too.
It's too bad I don't know anyone who has two...and could hand deliver it to you.

Wait....

It's too bad I don't know anyone who has two...and could hand deliver it to you.

Wait....

I am sure my pal Morgan will take care of it if it doesn't show up. I doubt it was the mailman and she is a 50+ year old woman. Just the glorious USPS doing what it does best.

If that holds true, I got you covered.

No worries.

Dev I just received mine yesterday. I started to worry as well.

Sushi will be making it's debut at Pebble Beach!!!!

Im hoping mine shows as well Dev. I checked the tracking on mine and apparently it got delivered over night from Florida to NZ, so I just shows on the USPS site as delivered, hopefully they just had an issue and its still on its way. I know Morgan shipped it correctly so its the postal company. Fingers crossed for this week.

Sweet looking headcover. Too bad I'm too late to the party. Congrats on all that picked one up.

This headcover matches this bag perfectly!

64EF564D-AA65-4C62-8269-32339AB7124A_zpsompxp2ka.jpg

Good thing because if it didn't I know you'd be buying another bag

Good thing because if it didn't I know you'd be buying another bag
One for each of the THP covers? Now you're talking. Beer would go great with that Centennial Wilson Nexus me thinks.

Last edited:
And... Still nothing. I hate you USPS. Damn it!

a4y9any2.jpg

Look what I came home to! This thing is great. You guys and SeeMore really outdid yourselves here.

Got it!!

Awesome!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to post in here yesterday, but I got mine yesterday - apparently the postal service tried to deliver it on Monday but there was nobody home so I picked it up yesterday on my way home from work

Needless to say, it has temporarily replaced the bacon cover on my putter for my round this weekend and I think I will be alternating between them for future rounds :D

Back