What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little lesson this afternoon. Came away feeling pretty good about where I am & where I'm headed.
Really getting my lower body involved & seeing it come together. Feels weird but you can't argue with the results.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For the first time in 14 days, I pulled my golf clubs out of my car. Then I put my THP sushi cover on my putter. Now I get to stare at them for another 4 weeks.

Managed to sneak in about 30 minutes on the range before the rain hit again. PW and 7i only. Working on dropping my hands from the top to eliminate the OTT move. Work in progress..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I booked my tee time at morningstar golf and country club, got a great deal using golfnow, 22 bucks a person instead of 80. The womens PGA tour was here a few weeks ago I was told, it is definitely one of the most challenging courses on the island. Im looking forward to seeing what I can score, building off my 86 at an easier course.

Also Ill be testing my new R1, so stoked for that!!

Booked a tee time for Sunday morning with the sunrise!

For the first time in 14 days, I pulled my golf clubs out of my car. Then I put my THP sushi cover on my putter. Now I get to stare at them for another 4 weeks.

You should work on those one-handed swings. Did you see Kaymer warming up with one-handed pitch shots before his final round?

THP, a lot of pondering, and one hastily scribbled signature...

Played a great 18 holes today.

You should work on those one-handed swings. Did you see Kaymer warming up with one-handed pitch shots before his final round?
I didn't, but captain Wardy is sending me some one-handed putting and chipping drills.

Lurked on THP at work, played 9 holes in my Friday night league and now at work on the midnight shift THPing all night.

Range session, made a tee time, and a little THP.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Played 36 at kettle brook golf club. Shot 85 & 81.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Played 18, THPed, bought some shirts, put scripting together for The OC invitational.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to the local shop and demoed the Apex. Brought it home to take on the course tomorrow. Now I'm just smoking a cigar and drinking some bourbon while I dream about the shots I'll hit tomorrow.
6urave4u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to the range and hit a bucket of balls. While I waited for my daughter to get here. Not that she's napping, I went out and hit 5i into the field for about 25 balls.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Played nine, was paired up with a pretty cool dude from NJ. Showed him about and explained the courses. Got a free beer out of it.

Jacqui had her first tournament that she had her hand in from the beginning. We were guaranteed 90 players, and got 97. HUGE day for Painted. I had my hands in it too, but it was her baby.

Played a tournament today. Note that I said "played" and not "played well". Anyhow, 2 of the guys in my group are older retired gents and I've played with them before. Both are nice, personable guys. A new guy was paired with me today and after we tee off on #1 he gets in the cart and I ask "so, where you from"...you know, typical chit-chat. He immediately replies "I don't talk when I play golf" and then proceeds to not say one word the rest of the round. Today was by far the strangest round of golf I've ever played.

Nothing quite compares to playing with THPers!!

Really? Sounds like a very awkward situation. I'm not the biggest talker in the world but I would have ribbed him all day. Is amateur golf not as much a social event as a sporting event? Hopefully you can avoid Mr. Personality in the future! haha

Yesterday, played 9 holes (shot a disappointing 42, with spotty ball-striking, but pretty good putting). Did some THPing and a little equipment research.

375 balls at the range.
Tempo, tempo, tempo, tempo, tempo.

7i nailed, wedges way better, hybrid making progress, driver.... hmmm, let's not go there.....

THPing, club pondering / bag building, and I just got off of the par 3 course after a nice morning of practice with irons and short game.

Thping and mc bag building.

Was going to hit range but taking a day off

Thping and mc bag building.

Was going to hit range but taking a day off
same here (except for mc bag building). was going to hit the range again today but going tontake the day to spend with wife and kids. little relaxation time. playing 18 tomorrow morning with J4U. He willnhabe some new cobra sticks in the bag so it will be fun

Play a great matchplay round with a random that had me angry on the first tee... I won so its all food now.

Had little man with me driving the cart and being the flag man.

Checked out his new clubs fornhis golf camp that starts tomorrow. Good day

Played nine holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back