Contest - adidas Golf adicross GripMore Shoes - 5 Pairs

Adidas shoes are one brand that seem to fit my foot and not cause undo pain or break down too quickly. The Adidas Adicross Gripmore will provide the stability I need to maximize my game, but more importantly, they will allow me to walk the course in comfort and continue to lose weight and get in better shape. All this and looking stylish too! Help me save my feet!

Bonus entry

These shoes are sick. The design is not like anything I have seen. The grip more tread is pretty freak'n cool

I would absolutely love to win a pair of these Gripmore shoes from Adidas. As a golfer who walks 90% of the rounds I play, I put a premium on comfort. In the last year or two, I've become a huge believer in spikeless golf shoes. They provide all the grip and stability I need, while being much more comfortable underfoot for 4-5 hours. This shoe is an evolution of the great sole designs that Adidas has been producing the last few years and I would dearly love to be able to put them in play.

Big TMaG fan. Haven't had a pair Adidas golf shoes before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If love to win a pair of these shoes because you can never have enough pairs of golf shoes. Especially when you walk instead of ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck to all those entered. I have tried the spikeless but just not my style I prefer a regular spiked shoe.

I would love to wear these sharp looking adidas. I own another pair of spikeless shoes - they are much more comfortable than my old spiked shoes. Love the gray color too, as it will match my Spurs Championship attire!

Have only owned adidas spiked shoes and would love to try out the adicross and compare them to my true tours.

I own two pair of adidas spiked golf shoes and would love to give these spikeless ones a try. Thanks for the opportunity.

I'd like to win these due to them looking extremely cool and no one else in Thailand (assuming you ship out here) would have a pair.

Get those entries in, only a few more days left.

I want to win these because I like to be stylish both ON and OFF the course! The Adidas adicross would help me to accomplish that.

Bonus entry:

Please enter me in the Addidas Gripmore golf shoes contest.

Those shoes look like they'll make it easier for this old duffer to trudge through 18 holes....alas, too often, desperately pursuing little more than the 19th. ; )

Stogiesnbogies

Accidentally deleted the tweet. Re-tweeted. #Imanidiot

These big feet need all the grip they can get! #morelikeskis And that's why I'd love to win the Adicross GripMores!

I would love to win these GripMore shoes so I can be stable and fashionable all at the same time. I wouldn't mind having Kaymer's game to go along with his shoes.

I would like to win the GripMore shoes because they look so good, everyone would be looking at my shoes instead of my swing. Also they would feel so good on my feet walking in the woods looking for my ball!!

Only have til lunch time tomorrow to enter this awesome contest.

But don't cause after trying these on Friday I really really want to win even more

Last edited:
My Entry:

I want to win these Adidas Golf Adicross Gripmore golf shoes because they look, oh, so comfortable, yet will still give me outstanding grip and stability on the course even in wet conditions.

Back