What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way I could afford them, but really want these Ralph Lauren Polka Dots

2082849478.jpg

Just got this today. Love this polo!

2urageha.jpg

Tried one of the cheap Ben Hogan shirts from Wal-Mart... Went back for 2 more.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I have 3 now. They are really nice. There's a whole thread devoted to the brand. They've come out with a really nice assortment of hats too now.

Yea, oops lol. Some of the spring line is like 40% off.

I like this one
BJI_23402_312_A-1150-14831.png

Just picked these up yesterday

562650_14_f.jpg

ooof, $70 for the cheapest "sale" item, eliminates my pondering, but some great looking shirts out there

BJs Wholesale has Izod shirts for $15 and Callaway shirts for $25. Huge selections of both.

Man, I'm in trouble...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4u5upa4y.jpg

Tough to beat $20 Izod shorts!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IZOD's summer line just came out and there is a bunch of awesome stuff. I swing in the outlet in St. Augustine since today is our last day of vacation...I could have easily spent 150 bucks in there on pants and shirts. So many good colors and patterns this season...

But I picked up a pair of white/green/navy pants, from the spring line, white and navy shirt to go with it and another pair of plaid pants from IZOD. Also picked up a pair of seersucker pants. All for less than 40 bucks..

IZOD's summer line just came out and there is a bunch of awesome stuff. I swing in the outlet in St. Augustine since today is our last day of vacation...I could have easily spent 150 bucks in there on pants and shirts. So many good colors and patterns this season...

But I picked up a pair of white/green/navy pants, from the spring line, white and navy shirt to go with it and another pair of plaid pants from IZOD. Also picked up a pair of seersucker pants. All for less than 40 bucks..

I was really surprised with our local Izod outlet today. I've been stopping in every now and then awaiting updated styles. I was impressed by the prices for sure.

I was really surprised with our local Izod outlet today. I've been stopping in every now and then awaiting updated styles. I was impressed by the prices for sure.

Yeah I need to swing in the one at home in a couple weeks. I need some more black and gray pants since that's all I can wear to work now.

I'm digging the shorts on the upside down right side Andy!!

I can't figure out how to get my S4 to post pictures right side up :banghead:

I can't figure out how to get my S4 to post pictures right side up :banghead:
hold the phone landscape with home button to the right??? lol nice shorts

Got 2 pairs of Fila Sport golf shorts from Kohls for a $18ish each. Now I can stop wearing cargo shorts when I golf!

1655098_Nine_Iron
1655098_Fila_Navy

Starting to get a mini visor collection going. Up to 5 now after these 2 that were just ordered.

TX_trad_golf_visor_white_medium.jpg

thumb.aspx

Got 2 pairs of Fila Sport golf shorts from Kohls for a $18ish each. Now I can stop wearing cargo shorts when I golf!

1655098_Nine_Iron
1655098_Fila_Navy

You have seen the light mein freund

Tapatalkin it in on my iPhone 4S

eBay has a bunch of 2014 Japan Srixon hats. A wee bit pricey at $80 a pop though. Who wants to pitch in?

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

eBay has a bunch of 2014 Japan Srixon hats. A wee bit pricey at $80 a pop though. Who wants to pitch in?

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Love that red one, I'll go in as long as I can wear it first!

Speaking of Srixon hats, Alex said the Gmac ones would be out this summer....hmmm

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back