The Official THP March Madness Bracket Contest (Spoilers possible)

Whoo Hoooo! I'm not last! :bananadance:

If you're not first, you're last... and I'm not in first.

I picked Villanova this round...but dang I like watching St. Mary's...I actually hope they hold on pull it out, if Villanova's not careful though it looks like it could be a rout.

Big 3-ball from Nova right after I post that lol

Kicking myself.. missed this one. I am doing well in my brackets also.

Maybe I should get a Ph D in bracketology. haha

Villinvoa down by 2 with 2 minutes to go....WOW

Please Nova! Please!

Please Nova! Please!

Not gonna happen. I had em' picked for this round too, but don't care with a game like this...fun to watch.

I hope St. Mary's just wrecks all of the brackets now, just so fun to watch.

Its official. Nova kills my bracket, but it was a whole lot of fun to watch. Apparently the bank is open on Saturday for that three pointer. These kids played hard.

With how Nova played in the first game Im not completely surprised they lost. But these games are great so far.

Go VOLS !!! Sweet 16 ?

3 teams left in the Big Least. They sure caught the upset bug. Saint Mary's played a good game though.

Its official. Nova kills my bracket, but it was a whole lot of fun to watch. Apparently the bank is open on Saturday for that three pointer. These kids played hard.

Mine as well. No bracket love for me.

As long as KU wins, it's OK that my bracket is this close to being busted.

Im not doing too well in the early rounds but so far my elite 8 are still there. The sweet 16 isnt so sweet though. Already lost 5 out of my sweet 16.

i for one am glad to see the big east getting worked over. it's the most over-hyped conference in the country. i do believe that there are a couple of teams that are the real deal but that's about it.

KU is off to a slow start, that's not good

i like your confidence smalls, but this n iowa team is a pretty tough matchup.

I think at the end, KU will win easily, but as has been shown many times in this tournament already, on any given day. . .

I think at the end, KU will win easily, but as has been shown many times in this tournament already, on any given day. . .
If Northern Iowa keeps busting three's it could be a long day. But no-one usually stays this hot.

Can't believe their big man hitting them too lol

They've been draining them!

Im not sure they can keep it up, but N. Iowa is outplaying Kansas right now. Sure their shots are falling, but they are hustling to loose balls more, are more disciplined on offense and playing great D.

Back