Contest - CUSTOM Project X LZ Handmade Shaft

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP was fortunate enough to spend some time with Project X shafts and learn a lot more about the LZ Handmade shaft that is getting major buzz right now. During the visit, the company created a custom shaft and THP is going to give that away.

i-zs82CVm-L.jpg

From The Company
The new Project X LZ Hand Crafted shaft combines a unique “Loading Zone” technology for a flexible mid-section with proprietary FlexLok torsional bands. These two technologies work together to produce maximum shaft loading without the loss of stability. The result is maximized ball speed with total control.

The Contest
Tell the world why you want to win this gorgeous custom shaft. To do this you will post a message in this thread saying that very thing.

Bonus Entry
Post this on Twitter and receive a bonus entry in the "hopper" for a greater chance of winning.
THP & @projectxgolf are giving away a custom LZ Handmade shaft on @hackersparadise forum ---> http://bit.ly/1qrUOSd
Then copy that tweet into a separate post in this thread to signify the bonus entry.

Here are the rules
1. Only one entry per person
2. Your entry will be posted in this thread
3. Contest Open to anybody that is a member of the THP Forum
4. If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.

Deadline for the contest is Thursday June 26th, 2014 at 11:59am EST.

• Admin
See the creation

Wow, I would loved to win this beautiful one of a kind shaft so I could put it in a driver and not only hit amazing tee shots, but have the most unique and awesome club doing it.

Very cool THP!

I want to win this gorgeous custom, handmade shaft because it is one of a kind! I have always loved the shafts that Project X puts out and I can't even imagine how unique this one must be. The feedback on it so far has been great and I'd love to plug it in and join the fun. The opportunity to own this rare shaft and rep THP at the same time would be awesome!
More distance while maintaining stability and accuracy? Who wouldn't want that?

I want to win the Project X LZ handmade shaft so I can experience the "Loading Zone" stability and feel to make the most out of my drives.

I want to win this shaft so that I can show the world that I can hit a Project X shaft good, long and high. The Project X Black and I weren't a match made in heaven, I strongly believe that I can load this zone without breaking a bone.

I want to win this shaft because I would love to experience the latest in driver shaft technology combined with a truly limited edition look.

I would love to win this shaft because my driver needs a new shaft and this would be an awesome way to replace the old shaft.

Be the ball!!

Bonus Entry:

One of a kind THP shaft....OH YEAH! I want to win this awesome shaft because I really need help properly loading my driver shaft to help me maximize my ball speed and to do so with the total control this shaft will afford.

Thanks to THP and Project X for the chance to win this incredible shaft.

I would love to win the custom Hackers Paradise Project X LZ handmade shaft because I need all the help I can get and the Loading Zone sounds like a match made in heaven for my swing. To rep THP and have a one of a kind custom shaft is something I could get used to.

Bonus Entry

I would love to win this shaft for my new driver, get me dialed in and looking incredible at the same time. Then I can really be an #internetgolfer : )

Thanks for another amazing contest THP!

Bonus entry:

I would love to win this shaft because it's handmade in America and if it's made in America, you know it's freaking awesome! Plus it looks really cool!

Thank you to THP and TrueTemper for an incredible contest prize
I hate waiting in the loading zone, sounds like this shaft will be me out in a hurry. Would love to win this shaft.

I want to win this gorgeous custom shaft because my brand new Bio Cell Driver just isn't working for me and I think it's the shaft.
But if I spend anymore money on golf equipment my pregnant wife is going to kill me...

I would love to win this fantastic looking shaft. Having the opportunity to play a shaft with this amount tech would be amazing for my game.

Bonus

Back