What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

TP3 didn't disappoint today. What an awesome ball off the irons and around the green. Love the spin with wedges.

Hit some long drives with it ad well. Didn't seem to spin too bad off the driver. It did have more spin than the TP5 tho.

I have really became a fan of the taylormade balls lately. If I weren't so cheap I'd make the TP X my gamer ball. But I think the TP3 is my number 1 at the moment and I'm going to stick with it

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The Callaway Hex Hot Pro continues to do what I want it to do. Solid off the driver, gets up in the air with the irons. Can't exactly pull strings on it with wedges, but that's to be expected. Plenty durable as well.

I played a B-stone e6 today the first nine and Pro-V1 the second nine, both balls performed well and resulted as a 39/39 for a 78 total. Good balls. Different but good.

Played a SR2 on Wednesday and they are the real deal, just felt good off the club also good distance and they were holding the green great, even had one spin back about 6 feet which ive never done before( I guess new wedges also help).

Put the FG Tour and B330s to the test last night. I liked the B330S but FG Tour was awesome. Love the feel from everywhere and performance was right there with the prov1. I'm getting more.

Tour preffered x. Best ball I ever hit. I like it over the pro V

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played both the FG tour and the Project (a). Our greens are firming up and I really loved the FG tour, stopped really quickly on the greens.

Unlike other reviews I loved the project a off the tee, 12 of 14 fairways and no real loss of distance. I didn't see a huge amount of spin from the ball but seemed pretty consistent and I can work with that. I'll try it again tomorrow

I was also impressed with the durability of the FG tour. Played the entire 9 with one ball and it barely had a scuff. Again, great ball.

'14 FG Tour again today.

I may hit up Academy for another couple dozen at 29.00 to hoard into the fall.

Still going back and forth between the e6 and the SuperSoft. I really like both but I think for some reason the e6 is just fitting my game better at this point.

Played the Supersoft today and really liked it, but still think the e6 is the ball for me. I get better results around the green with the e6.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

FG Tour Yellow $24.96 @ Budget Golf!

Wilson Duo and still impressed with distance off the tee and it's ability to stop on the greens

Tappin from the iPhone

I played with three different balls today, each getting 6 holes. They were Chrome +, 2014 B330-S, and 2014 RSX. I really liked all three, which is a surprise to me as I've never had luck with Bridgestone balls. The 2014 models are a improvement for me.

I loved the B330s around the greens, very predictable spin and crisp feel. Maybe lost a few yards with irons and woods compared to RSX but not much.

RSX was long off tee and irons, but it didn't have the stopping power I'm used to...oddly this got me closer to the hole on one hole(I didn't pitch the ball as far as I planned) which led to a tap in par.

The Chrome + is a great ball! Long off the tee and irons. A little on the firm side but acceptable. Rumor has it that Callaway is going to kill off the Chrome so I'm less inclined to fall in love with it.

I'd play the B330S of the three with the Chrome a VERY close second(it was first off the tee). I may try the regular B330 to see if I can squeeze a few more yards off the irons and still have some responsiveness around the green.

Played the 2014 b330s today and compared to 2014 b330 I used last time I hardly noticed any distance loss on driver & irons. Even better I gained some feel and spin around greens which I missed with b330 compared to my previous lethal ball I used for the last year.

I played the 330-S yesterday. Just a really really solid ball. Even the durability rocks - I hit a few cart paths and the ball was blemish free. I like this ball a lot.

Project a in a bounce game, really loving it round the greens, even had a pw back up to excited exclamations from the rest of the group. I of course acted really nonchalant :D

Gave the B330-S a full round tryout yesterday and I do really like it. Playing it side by side with the FG Tour kind of put it in a negative light. But when played for a round, it really stands on it own merits. Its a little firmer than I expected, but thats not really an issue. Spin was really good into greens with a hop and check or with a bit of back spin. Held well around the greens and stopped on a dime on a 25yd floppish pitch. Distance was on par with other balls. Two thumbs up.

Played the nike rzn platinum yesterday, I enjoyed the ball, good distance a durability, for me the SR2 had a little better spin

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Played a combination of 2014 B330 RX and Cally SuperSoft, yesterday. RX had better spin, but I was able to get better distance on the SS. Could play either ball, with no qualms, but sticking with the SS, for now.

B330S…still my ball of choice. Will try a Pro V1 but the 330S still wins me over.

Bridgestone B330. Such a great ball with amazing durability.

I compared the Wilson Zip to the Strata Tour since the zip is becoming harder and harder to find. The Strata was longer off the tee and very similar around the green... might have found a new winner. The Strata even backed up a tiny bit for me with the ATV's.

Callaway X2Hot+

Have some long term results with the chrome+. I really like it, super stable off the driver and sticks quite well on greens. Its impressively durable aswell, could be softer around the green. I don't have a problem with playing this ball for a while.

Back