Contest Winners Thread

I won a round of golf for 2 to play against a local news anchor and his partner. If my partner and I beat the news anchor and his partner then we win one of the NW ohio golf cards good for 8 free rounds at area courses. Need to find a good partner. Anyone want to join me?

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

When is this going down?

I won a round of golf for 2 to play against a local news anchor and his partner. If my partner and I beat the news anchor and his partner then we win one of the NW ohio golf cards good for 8 free rounds at area courses. Need to find a good partner. Anyone want to join me?

congrats on the win! Is the anchor any good?

WOW THP almost swept all the US open contests haha

I won one of the Birdie Ball Challenges on Facebook today! $20 gift certificate to Birdieball.com!

I won one of the Birdie Ball Challenges on Facebook today! $20 gift certificate to Birdieball.com!

Those are legit too. Congrats!

Awesome. And I would bet you'll be shown on the local news, win or lose.

Just found out I won a visor signed by Ian Poulter. That with a hat signed by Greg Norman I won about a month ago, guess I have a little collection started.

Just found out I won a visor signed by Ian Poulter. That with a hat signed by Greg Norman I won about a month ago, guess I have a little collection started.

Pretty sweet. Two of my favorite golfer's.

Contest Winners Thread

Quoting for update. I'm playing the round next Thursday the 26th. Hopefully I can take him down and it will be featured on the news. Actually playing NBC 24 weather man Jon James and his teammate. He may have secrets on wind but I'm gonna beat him into a bunker! Ha ha playing Bowling Green Country Club. Got my buddy Doug playing with me.

You are now a part of the gripmore revolution because we have selected you as a winner of our adidas Golf Martin Kaymer Gripmore Sweepstakes. We will send a pair of adicross gripmore shoes to the address you provided.

Keep competing and thank you for being a fan of adidas Golf!

Always a nice surprise opening your inbox and getting one of these emails. I wonder which color they're sending?

Quoting for update. I'm playing the round next Thursday the 26th. Hopefully I can take him down and it will be featured on the news. Actually playing NBC 24 weather man Jon James and his teammate. He may have secrets on wind but I'm gonna beat him into a bunker! Ha ha playing Bowling Green Country Club. Got my buddy Doug playing with me.

We all remember what happened last time you were quoted on the news haha. One of the all time best lines on Myrtle Beach television.

Always a nice surprise opening your inbox and getting one of these emails. I wonder which color they're sending?

Congrats man. That's a couple nice wins for you in the last week, isn't it?

Love it! Keep racking up the wins THP!

Got a dm from Justin Golf that I won their US Open twitter giveaway. Pretty stoked.

We all remember what happened last time you were quoted on the news haha. One of the all time best lines on Myrtle Beach television.

Not too many where happy about it. But the reporter got a kick out of it. :banghead:

This pretty little thing arrive yesterday. #12/150 Now what to put it in...

US Open Speeder 757
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403471433.178607.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403471491.415522.jpg

Put it in ur bio cell

Love hearing about all these contest wins for THP'ers!

Congrats man. That's a couple nice wins for you in the last week, isn't it?
Thanks! Yeah, I've been pretty lucky the last couple weeks. Too bad my luck doesn't transfer when I go to Vegas haha.

Contest Winners Thread

Thank you to the very nice folks at SuperStroke for this US Open prize package. They only had the shirt (the actual prize) in certain sizes so I offered to accept a hat or grip instead. They ended up sending all three. Now what to do with this shirt? Hmm.
6unynase.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thank you to the very nice folks at SuperSrroke for this US Open prize package. They only had the shirt (the actual prize) in certain sizes so I offered to accept a hat or grip instead. They ended up sending all three. Now what to do with this shirt? Hmm.
6unynase.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice! I'm hoping to receive my grip this week

Oh snap I think Icey may have given me some of his awesomeness because I just got an email saying I won one of the US Open cobra staff bags. Hell yeah, my third win this month!!!

6usy4apy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Back