The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Champion's Cup Tennis is like watching two old guys play tennis.

Oh, wait, that's exactly what it is.

(It's a laughable event, even though either of them would wipe the floor with me!)

Although, if I could return just one serve, I would probably get a point.

Just caught wind the company trip for those that win a spot next year (which I can since I'll be here over a year finally) will be in Barcelona. Never been on that side of the pond, suppose I'll start doing some work around here to secure the spot

At the hospital with my sister. Hoping to have a niece soon.

Came to the waiting room and some grade A people watching going on right now.

Just caught wind the company trip for those that win a spot next year (which I can since I'll be here over a year finally) will be in Barcelona. Never been on that side of the pond, suppose I'll start doing some work around here to secure the spot
Some solid motivation right there
At the hospital with my sister. Hoping to have a niece soon.

Came to the waiting room and some grade A people watching going on right now.
Good luck to your sister!

Apparently Canadian football kicks off this week. I would much prefer coverage of that than all the soccer coverage right now. I should watch more CFL, it looks pretty fun.

Apparently Canadian football kicks off this week. I would much prefer coverage of that than all the soccer coverage right now. I should watch more CFL, it looks pretty fun.

how do they handle ties?

I think I would even rather watch "Bet on your Baby" (stupidest show ever) over Soccer :)

I absolutely HATE Mondays. Ugh.

I would assume a chugging contest with maple syrup, or maybe a dog sled race.

seems like a sport I need to watch.

how do they handle ties?

It just ends in a tie.... which is pretty lame.

They all just say thanks for the game and go home.

For some unknown reason, I decided to research CFL overtime rules. Fortunately they do not end in ties. Unfortunately Their is no maple syrup chugging.

For some unknown reason, I decided to research CFL overtime rules. Fortunately they do not end in ties. Unfortunately Their is no maple syrup chugging.

no I'm upset.

The lady that caused all the trouble about not getting to go to was it The Bahamas or Puerto Rico?

She will probably go ballistic when she doesn't make this one.

It was Puerto Rico maybe she will get in next year.

We also let someone go today who worked in accounting and now everyone is on egg shells and wondering how we will survive.

Little do they know she didn't do much and is basically irrelevant in the big picture

Ummm you really need to secure that spot. Having been there, and some other Spain locales, you NEED to do this. Awesome!

Ummm you really need to secure that spot. Having been there, and some other Spain locales, you NEED to do this. Awesome!
I'm gonna try my hardest to

Barcelona would be a really sweet trip

Yeah man and now the mrs knows. Most the spots get taken by sales guys and vice presidents (we are like a bank, a ton of vp's) but I know there will be a few spots for finance so as long as I keep tracking as I have been I should be ok

It was Puerto Rico maybe she will get in next year.

We also let someone go today who worked in accounting and now everyone is on egg shells and wondering how we will survive.

Little do they know she didn't do much and is basically irrelevant in the big picture

You know over the years I have let a few people go who were irrelevant to the hotel. Yet they were popular with some employees, so the perception was that it was a big loss and I didn't know what I was doing, yet we somehow opened the doors the next day and survived. Ha

Yeah we moved a manager out of the debt and now got rid of this lady and will bring in 1 person who can do both the work they were doing.

Wish they would trim the fat in sales too but that ain't happening.

Yeah we moved a manager out of the debt and now got rid of this lady and will bring in 1 person who can do both the work they were doing.

Wish they would trim the fat in sales too but that ain't happening.

Easy now. I began in sales :)

Haha like most companies we have some waste mostly in Canada

Last edited:
Hi From North Carolina:

I'm Arthur Mark, and I just got $59,000 from Callaway. Anyone wanna play some golf, green fees on me...

Congrats to Art. No word if he's a THP'er :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back