SeeMore Putters Thread

The new counter balanced Si3 has arrived. I may just install the grip that SeeMore sent along since I can't find a SuperStroke 17" anywhere.
if im not.mistaken I may have a black and white one at the house.. if yiu give me till this evening ill let you know.

I threw the m9 back in the bag for the last 4 rounds. Man its amazing how many more 6 to 15 footers I make with this thing.

I threw the m9 back in the bag for the last 4 rounds. Man its amazing how many more 6 to 15 footers I make with this thing.
Well...that's kind of scary to think about. I thought you rolled the ball well this spring as it was.

Well...that's kind of scary to think about. I thought you rolled the ball well this spring as it was.

Putting has been the only constant to the game this year, especially lately. Now just need everything else to start clicking.

Sounds like that thing should NEVAH leave the bag.

No major differences to my knowledge.

My buddy gave me his instructor's contact info...his instructor is an SPi certified instructor/fitter and I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to this (lessons & fitting). My putting needs help BADLY and I cannot wait for the help. If you haven't already noticed, I dumped most of my existing putters (all experiments...) in the marketplace and am using the $ to finally get a proper lesson/fitting. I am curious as to what will be fit to me. I'll post my results (it probably won't be for at least a few days).

My buddy gave me his instructor's contact info...his instructor is an SPi certified instructor/fitter and I'm SOOOOOO looking forward to this (lessons & fitting). My putting needs help BADLY and I cannot wait for the help. If you haven't already noticed, I dumped most of my existing putters (all experiments...) in the marketplace and am using the $ to finally get a proper lesson/fitting. I am curious as to what will be fit to me. I'll post my results (it probably won't be for at least a few days).

Good luck! You won't be disappointed. Let us know what you think (there are other threads that probably fit that better)

good luck man, I'm jealous! I didn't get a proper fitting or SPi instruction, but my seemore m6 has helped my putting improve exponentially. No matter which putter you end up with I'm sure you'll get a winner.... and you'll improve!

Waiting for the Deep Flange to come back in stock so I can place my first SeeMore order.

Waiting for the Deep Flange to come back in stock so I can place my first SeeMore order.

SeeMore told me last week that they should be in stock within 2 weeks. It is a great rolling and feeling putter. Alex will be happy that at least 4 of them will be ordered by THPers are soon as they come in!

And, by the way, welcome to THP!

I've been playing around with my new putter just in the house while I find a grip and love the weight of it. Alex knocked it out of the park for me!!!

On another note, I have dialed in my current Si3 on lag putts. Close range is killing me as my stroke gets a little choppy without the added weight for help. This new Si3 is going to be a killer for me.

Unsure what my next one will be but I know what head shape works for me.

Yesterday morning it was raining when we teed off and I unexpectedly got called to tee off just before I was about to practice putting.....

Get to the green where I have a 5 footer to save bogey, pull headcover off, and there is the PR m1.

No!!!! X2 was supposed to be in the bag. I was terrified of doing something dumb to the m1 while in a rush due to the rain.

Ended up with 15 putts for the 9 with no 3 jacks. Even on soaked greens with spray emitting as the ball rolled I was still spot on with lag and putted extremely well.

Alas, m1 is now on display and X2 in bag until post MC.

FWIW Cookie, the rain won't hurt it, just dry it off before going in the HC and you're a-ok. Its plenty durable.

That said, I also took my M1 PR out of the bag today and put the X3 back in until after the MC. Great minds think alike.

FWIW Cookie, the rain won't hurt it, just dry it off before going in the HC and you're a-ok. Its plenty durable.

Yeah, I dried it as much as possible (with a wet towel) on course but as soon as I got home the bag was emptied and everything dried out properly. Still looks perfect!

I'm just excited I have fallen for the X2 like I have, works so well for me.

Z2C needs to be acquired at some point though.

Yeah, I dried it as much as possible (with a wet towel) on course but as soon as I got home the bag was emptied and everything dried out properly. Still looks perfect!

I'm just excited I have fallen for the X2 like I have, works so well for me.

Z2C needs to be acquired at some point though.

Look no further my friend....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151334500329?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

I know the guy selling it. He spends a little time on here and we communicate a pretty good amount via PM. Would probably give you a deal. I bought my smoke diamond z3c from him and it was in perfect shape.

That's a solid deal but since I will only make the transaction once....I will be picky and want black finish and LE for the weights. That one I was rolling on Saturday night was blissful.

That's a solid deal but since I will only make the transaction once....I will be picky and want black finish and LE for the weights. That one I was rolling on Saturday night was blissful.

I have said putter and it is blissful. Anxiously awaiting for it to make it's way back home from Franklin. Left it and my OneCS with them to make some tweaks and they are sending them with my new PR m8. Hope they all arrive home before week's end!

My custom db4 is really really good. I'm not sure it's coming out of my bag for the rest of the season. It's making my trisole FGP jealous. Very jealous

My custom db4 is really really good. I'm not sure it's coming out of my bag for the rest of the season. It's making my trisole FGP jealous. Very jealous
whoa! kicked the tri sole out? thats impressive.

whoa! kicked the tri sole out? thats impressive.

Both have behaved really well all season. It's hard to argue really. But the db4 is on a role (bad pun?). It's hard to dispute the results.

Both have behaved really well all season. It's hard to argue really. But the db4 is on a role (bad pun?). It's hard to dispute the results.
its all about wich Does Best 4 (Db4) you...

Back