Look what was hiding in the closet....

dhartmann34

Reaction score
Handicap
Almost forgot I had these wrapped up hiding in the closet. An old Precept Tour Premium forged set (2-PW). Used these for a couple of years in college when my ball striking was really good. Tempted to take these out for a spin once my back is feeling better.

etymyba6.jpg
azusuqur.jpg
suje8e4e.jpg

From The HTC One Blue!

Give 'em a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

Pretty looking irons, to boot.

Give 'em a shot! What's the worst that could happen?

Pretty looking irons, to boot.

They're beautiful looking clubs.... That 2 iron is quite something to look at.

From The HTC One Blue!

Play em!

What's a 2?

I used to game a 2 iron back in the day and it was awesome. I couldn't imagine trying to tame one nowadays, lol.

Give them a go, they deserve it!

I reckon do it. You might love them again.

Yep, those are pretty. That 2 iron could be useful off the tee at Bushwood... Or for putting.

very nice they are begging for a test run

Wow, those are beauties. I hope you do give them a round soon, they deserve it if for no other reason than looking so good.

Those are so cool! Reminds me of my old set of Titlest Tour Model musclebacks, that I had played as recently as about 5 years ago. Finally gave them to a buddy of mine who likes to work on and try and restore old clubs.

Bring to Iowa

Take 'em out, give 'em a spin and join the club (SEE BELOW).
Have retired Mizuno MPs, Apex, Wishon, Exotics, Bridgestone J40s, etc and these just stay in the bag. Still love them.
Sweet set; Enjoy.

"Driver: - :touredge: Exotics XCG6 12° R
Hybrids: - :taylormade: Burner ('08-09?) 19° Steel Shaft
Irons: :precept: Tour Premium Forged 5-PW
Wedges: - NAKASHIMA NX-1, Black Nickel 52, 56, 60 ( :scorgolf: 60° )
Putter: SC - Notchback @360g
Ball: - :bridgestone: B330 - RXS"

While I will be giving these a try soon....I don't think they'll be making the trip to Iowa as I'm not sure I can handle the S400 shafts that are in them with my back soreness. Plus, I don't want an old set taking too many dollar bills and making all the new clubs in the group feel bad :nailbiting:

Bring to Iowa

Pffffffff.

I remember REALLY wanting a set of those - sweet!

I remember REALLY wanting a set of those - sweet!

Yeah they are nice. I'm going to bring them out in a couple weeks.

From The HTC One Blue!

While I will be giving these a try soon....I don't think they'll be making the trip to Iowa as I'm not sure I can handle the S400 shafts that are in them with my back soreness. Plus, I don't want an old set taking too many dollar bills and making all the new clubs in the group feel bad :nailbiting:

My friend, we're talking about collecting dollar bills, here, from the other teams. I'm thinking whatever you have that gets our team the "W" is a must-game. Don't play them with S400s, though, we'd have to drape you over the top of the golf cart and hope you were still there after 18. Ya think The Preserve has a Chiropractor on site?

My friend, we're talking about collecting dollar bills, here, from the other teams. I'm thinking whatever you have that gets our team the "W" is a must-game. Don't play them with S400s, though, we'd have to drape you over the top of the golf cart and hope you were still there after 18. Ya think The Preserve has a Chiropractor on site?

Really hope they have something on site to relieve the pain! :) S55's won't disappoint!

From The HTC One Blue!

Back