Kentwool KW Series Pro Light - Product Spotlight

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Very impressive socks. I have to admit that I was surprised about the materials in this sock.
I will have have to give KW socks a try in the near future. These sound like a product that I would like.

At some point, I need to pull the trigger on a pair of these socks and try them. They always get really nice reviews, and I'm certain they would be great for golf and running.

Great review Ryan, that is a high price point but having worn Kentwool socks in the past I am not put off by it. I like the idea of them introducing a thinner pair and I also like the looks of these.

Great review Ryan!

I'm definitely one that has been put off by the price, but as many have positive things to say about these, I'm going to have to get a pair. I like the Red/navy color the best.

Have to admit I've never worn anything other than your regular socks; Hanes and stuff. Do these specialty socks keep your feet that much more comfortable throughout a round, or throughout the day? Or is it more in the shoes?

Have to admit I've never worn anything other than your regular socks; Hanes and stuff. Do these specialty socks keep your feet that much more comfortable throughout a round, or throughout the day? Or is it more in the shoes?

Yes they do. I have a few pairs and they are one of the most comfortable pair of socks that I own. Give them a try and you will not regret it.

Great review Ryan

Yes they do. I have a few pairs and they are one of the most comfortable pair of socks that I own. Give them a try and you will not regret it.

Great review Ryan

Yea, they are awesome. For golf, running, or wearing casually. Great feeling inside and they manage heat/perspiration very well.

I have a couple of pairs and love them, I just commented to my wife this weekend that I wish they were a little thinner. Great socks that you can really feel the difference.

swing your swing

At some point, I need to pull the trigger on a pair of these socks and try them. They always get really nice reviews, and I'm certain they would be great for golf and running.

Exactly I just need to pull the trigger and do it.

Great review Ryan. Having worn Kentwool socks for awhile, the idea of them offering a thinner pair interests me greatly. I am really interested to see how the combination of the merino wool and bamboo feels. Will have to pick up a pair or two.

I've always been a bit leery on these higher priced socks, but after trying a few out, I can totally see why they are worth the investment!

Nice job Hawk, the pro light sounds like a winner.....albeit a pricy one.

Like you, I would gladly take a drawer full - just don't want to pay the bill! Haha

I am interested in picking up another pair of Kentwool socks, but I have to check interest rates from my bank first.

Can anyone that's worn these give a comment on their durability and/or lifespan?

Also, do they have to be washed a certain way?

Can anyone that's worn these give a comment on their durability and/or lifespan?

Also, do they have to be washed a certain way?

Kentwool claims great durability and I've heard good reports there. Hard for me to personally say with these since I've had them weeks rather than months/years. They say they are designed to last for years though.

As for washing, turn them inside out, no bleach, tumble dry.

Embarassing omission: I'm finding myself setting these outside the laundry basket to get an extra day's use out of them.

Embarassing omission: I'm finding myself setting these outside the laundry basket to get an extra day's use out of them.
I was on the fence about buying a pair, but that confession just convinced me to get a pair. Great review!

I was on the fence about buying a pair, but that confession just convinced me to get a pair. Great review!

LOL. I can't help myself. I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Not going to lie, that just gave me the heebie jeebies.
Socks should be washed.

I keep hearing really great things about these socks. Just need to break down and buy a pair.

Back