Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should track down a local BStone ball fitting van. Surely they are around your neck of the woods visiting ranges and courses.

Funny enough there aren't... That was the first thing I looked at

Been great in the humidity for me thusfar. MAJOR fan.

Yeah, I stocked up in the BOGO sale so I have a whole set waiting to be installed plus a few extras :D Only problem is my old grips still have some life in them and I can't bring myself to just cut them off yet haha

Yeah, I stocked up in the BOGO sale so I have a whole set waiting to be installed plus a few extras :D Only problem is my old grips still have some life in them and I can't bring myself to just cut them off yet haha

I'm the same way. I think I grabbed 20 or so of the utx. However being that the MC is just about 30 days away, I have resisted regripping.

Tell me more about these epoch tees. I've always used plain ole wooden tees. Im assuming these are nearly unbreakable? I've used a plastic tee once and it would get all bent and would be annoying trying to get the ball on the tee.

i have played with same one for about 10 rounds now. I love them. The lines will fade and eventually rub off, but it takes a while. They are a little pricey, but well worth it. They help me with consistent tee height for driver.

I'm the same way. I think I grabbed 20 or so of the utx. However being that the MC is just about 30 days away, I have resisted regripping.

Yeah that definitely makes sense. I bought the maximum to give a full set to my dad and have a full set plus a few for myself hehe

I'm pondering a set of Ci11 irons. I recently bought the Di11s, but I'm having a hard time getting over the wider soles.

Yeah that definitely makes sense. I bought the maximum to give a full set to my dad and have a full set plus a few for myself hehe

I had some in the golfsmith cart on Sunday night. Got distracted and forgot to order. Monday the deal was over. Oh well.

SeeMore M6....just for fun.

Have a cart full of ashworth apparel... 4 shirts and a pair of pants that total just under $90 shipped....

Have a cart full of ashworth apparel... 4 shirts and a pair of pants that total just under $90 shipped....

Hmm, $18 average, that sounds like the submit button needs HIT

I wish I didn't read that.

I'm pondering shipping a golf bag from VA to WA.

Anyone know the best and cheapest way to ship a golf bag. I have a lightweight stand bag that I wanna ship and the cheapest way I can find is like $40!

Anyone know the best and cheapest way to ship a golf bag. I have a lightweight stand bag that I wanna ship and the cheapest way I can find is like $40!

That's about right....due to size of box it's not cheap man.

I am struggling with my MD2 wedges. I need to do a wedge fitting.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk.

Crazy! Makes selling a bag tough!

Agreed, I would only do it locally.

I did a giveaway of a Betti bag I won a few years ago and shipped it to the east coast.

I want to say through UPS or FedEx I was able to ship for like $22-25.

USPS is the biggest ripoff with their measurements.

Agreed, I would only do it locally.

I did a giveaway of a Betti bag I won a few years ago and shipped it to the east coast.

I want to say through UPS or FedEx I was able to ship for like $22-25.

USPS is the biggest ripoff with their measurements.

It wasn't UPS. I tried to ship a lightweight stand bag and they wanted $100 to ship from IN to NV.

My ponder continues to be the 22 or 23 x2hot and also the MD2 tour grind wedges. If I wasn't buying a house I would be getting my hands on both.

Fujikura-MCI-Shaft_t640.jpg

or;

steelfiber_i110_landing.jpg

Cost is the real big issue here. Not sure I can swing 4-500$ for shafts alone.

MD2 Tour Wedges are a forgone conclusion for me. 56 bent to 55 and a 60. With KBS Tour shafts and Golf Pride NDMC Navy/White

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back