Nike Golf Lunar Mont Royal Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Lunar Mont Royal
When the Nike Montreal was unveiled in 1975, it was the brand’s first signature shoe designed for running legend Steve Prefontaine. Nearly 40 years later, Nike Golf is bringing the Montreal’s iconic color blocking design and running-inspired silhouette to the golf course in the Lunar Mont Royal.

Featuring Lunarlon foam in the heel and modern no-sew technology in the midfoot, the Mont Royal also utilizes the traditional Nike waffle sole for incredible grip and control. Tapping into insights from performance testing, Nike Golf footwear designers constructed the outsole with waffle tread rolling up around the toe and inner side of the foot to maintain traction through the swing as the foot pushes off the ground.

Availability: July 1, 2014

Color offerings: Black/Anthracite-Summit White; White/Obsidian-Light Magnet Grey; Deep Royal Blue/Volt-Photo Blue-Pure Platinum; and Grey/Hyper Crimson-Dark Grey-Pure Platinum

Street Price: $100

FH14_Mont_Royal_652530-400_BTY_PPT_original-L.jpg

FH14_Mont_Royal_652530-400_detail-1_PPT_original-L.jpg

I found Hawk's

cfli-white.jpg

I am already a huge lunar fan. Those look great for walking

Some of these are pretty sharp looking. I am thinking about getting some TW14 Mesh, but might hold off due to these.

I like these a lot. I wonder how comfortable and stable they are.

I am not normally a fan of real bold and bright shoes, but I like the pair in that bottom photo Hawk. Something about the blue and green idk

Liking the white and grey...probably couldn't pull off any of the crazy color schemes

Interesting.

Don't care for the white but I think I could like some other color ways.

Nice looking range shoe.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

These look awesome! Hope they fit better than the last Nike's I tried on.

These look like they are built for speed. I wonder if a local speed golfer had any say in the design of these

Back