Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403580569.862039.jpg

The Fatso has been a game changer. My putting has never been better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would the 17" SS belly putter work on a counterbalanced putter?

Yes it could, just take into account the weight and if its enough to reach the CB ratio you desire.

Well i joined the club yesterday and got the Mid slim 2.0 and put in about 30 min last night with it and have to say, what the heck have i been waiting for. Thought i would go with the ultra slim 1.0, but it was not much bigger than what i had on my Manta, and i am happy i went with the super stroke 2.0 just about perfect without losing the feel of the putter head for me.

Last edited:
Saw the midnight with red last night at Golfsmith and I didn't have to have it. Was cool looking but not so much that I was willing to regrip one of my putters with it.

still have a few extra Merion and Oak Hill special editions that I'm hoarding (I'm a sucker for special edition colors). I just got a 2 ball tank and I'll be putting a 17' belly in if I can ever find one. Stores never seem to have them and my local shop has been jerking me around forever whenever I ask them to order some for me.

still have a few extra Merion and Oak Hill special editions that I'm hoarding (I'm a sucker for special edition colors). I just got a 2 ball tank and I'll be putting a 17' belly in if I can ever find one. Stores never seem to have them and my local shop has been jerking me around forever.
Have any pics? Just curious because I've never seen them haha bet they're cool

I have Super Strokes on all 3 of my putters:
Nike Method 001 w/ Ultra Slim 1.0
Nike Method Midnight 007 w/ Slim 2.0
Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5 w/ Slim 2.0

Dax

Thinking of experimenting with the Flatso Ultra or Mid, got a few Versa putters with the Ultra in the shop and liked the feel, we stock the Mid as well, so I may have to do a little testing.

Really considering putting a 17" on a standard putter that was once a belly!

Any word yet when the Ryder Cup American Flag grips are going to be released?

Any word yet when the Ryder Cup American Flag grips are going to be released?

Nothing I have seen, right now they seem to be strictly giveaways.

Nothing I have seen, right now they seem to be strictly giveaways.
Thanks, Jman. I guess I will just have to keep trying to win one.

I am sold n the Flatso Ultra. Just feels so natural in the hand and I am able to grip the putter they same way everytime with just the right about of pressure.

Thanks, Jman. I guess I will just have to keep trying to win one.

You and me both dude! Hahaha

I am sold n the Flatso Ultra. Just feels so natural in the hand and I am able to grip the putter they same way everytime with just the right about of pressure.

Post MC I'm either moving all the way in on the Flatso or back to the Iomic Mid, its one or the other. Solid solid grip and I love the flat face and hard edges.

I'm about 2 months in now with the Fatso 5.0 and my putting has never been better. My wrist have been almost completely taken out of the equation and now my problem just mainly lies with reading putts lol.

Post MC I'm either moving all the way in on the Flatso or back to the Iomic Mid, its one or the other. Solid solid grip and I love the flat face and hard edges.

I made the switch to my small collection. Just wish they came in a few more colors.

I'm not there yet. Though the 1.0 gets my attention each time I see it.

Me either but I am strongly considering. I need to quiet my hands.

I'm about 2 months in now with the Fatso 5.0 and my putting has never been better. My wrist have been almost completely taken out of the equation and now my problem just mainly lies with reading putts lol.

I'm impressed people can use the 5.0's, they're just SOOOOOOOOO hugem, but if it works! I've not gone above 2.0 but that is changing soon for a review on the midnight series....if the weather will clear so I can get high quality pic's.

I made the switch to my small collection. Just wish they came in a few more colors.

I def won't be replacing all of mine, that would put me in the poor house LOL! Some though.

I'm running the superstroke claw grip, and thinking about a 2.0 or 3.0, anyone made the change one way or the other, what were your thoughts?

Mike

Putting has easily been the best part of my game this season. I have been putting with a Lamkin 3gen on my SeeMore and have been very happy with the combination. I recently purchased a secondhand OneCS that had a Slim 2.0 installed. After spending some time on the putting green this am, I am pondering putting a Slim 2.0 on my m2c pr as well...seem tailor made for the SeeMore system and grip. I am going to give it a few more practice sessions but ... wow. pretty excited about this.

Ryder Cup grips were just released today. Get 'em while they are hot.

Ryder Cup grips were just released today. Get 'em while they are hot.

If they're anything like the 2012 ones, they won't last long.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back