Ocean City - 2014 THP Invitational #4 Sponsored By Bridgestone Golf

Buck and Ricky have both been known to throw rounds into the 70s. If they play their game, nobody is beating them.
if they both shoot in the 70s at a thp invitational this weekend. we did not do our jobs all that well. I tend to think we did.

Just trying to figure out which one is Wade and which one is Bosh

if they both shoot in the 70s at a thp invitational this weekend. we did not do our jobs all that well. I tend to think we did.

Challenge accepted

Were the handicaps used to come up with fair teams and we're playing straight up scores...or is handicap factored in somehow additionally?

Were the handicaps used to come up with fair teams and we're playing straight up scores...or is handicap factored in somehow additionally?
we create teams on a lot of factors and play is straight up...within the framework of the format.

See you soon 16th tee.

16_tee_box.jpg

Really excited about playing with Brett and Chris also. Both fantastic guys and I know them both, but have yet to play a round with them. Should make for a fantastic group. Brett will be barking down the backs of the first group, count on it!

Look forward to it buddy. Can't wait!

See you soon 16th tee.

16_tee_box.jpg

Stunning view. Wow. Rob, seems you've played there before, how's the wind factor around the water? Is it different on other parts of the course or is it all dependent on the day?

Stunning view. Wow. Rob, seems you've played there before, how's the wind factor around the water? Is it different on other parts of the course or is it all dependent on the day?

That's actually their stock photo but I have played there twice. I got lucky and never had any issues with wind but I've spoke to some that said it can be brutal. Guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed.

Anyone who has played with Dev and I know that I will mentally ruin devs round by the 2nd tee box. I'm rooting for Kevin and the kid. That would be awesome to see

Anyone who has played with Dev and I know that I will mentally ruin devs round by the 2nd tee box. I'm rooting for Kevin and the kid. That would be awesome to see

You and Dev being paired together are things a GoPro was made for.

fzIG1rSj-QvGpTwP2hz98qNR3mjTr4kFZLg0W72zpGZP=w508-h593-no

Really excited about playing with Brett and Chris also. Both fantastic guys and I know them both, but have yet to play a round with them. Should make for a fantastic group. Brett will be barking down the backs of the first group, count on it!

Glad we finally get to tee it up tpluff!

Me and Brett, the sequel.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe we will get you guys talking about the Flyers and the Devils and you both will get distracted with anger.

Maybe we will get you guys talking about the Flyers and the Devils and you both will get distracted with anger.

haha we both know our teams suck! honestly i'm pretty pumped to play some Gawf on some amazing courses. and i LOVE bridgestone and how they always do some much for these invitationals and the championship. i know i'm gonna be working on some stuff in the next few days i'm still a little rusty but first i need to get my driver fixed head fell off yesterday and Golf Galaxy wouldn't pull the rest of the adapter off today guy who usually does it is there tomorrow. If i remember correctly Rum pointe is pretty open course so if thats the case it'll come down to short game and putting.

Just curious, is everyone going to be teeing off at 11?

i'll be polluted by 11 remind me to aim for the middle flag
As well I buddy.
Stupid question, but what if someone gets a hole in one. Do both take a hole and one because you're taking the best first shot?

As well I buddy.
Stupid question, but what if someone gets a hole in one. Do both take a hole and one because you're taking the best first shot?
bingo.

As well I buddy.

love the way you think buddy on both parts of your post.

What if one of us hits our ball in the water (that'll never happen anyways...BUT), and the other stripes it down the fairway into a divot - do we both play out of the same divot? ;)

Rob if you get a hole in one, I'm making sure the bar brings out a couple bottles of Pappy Van!

Where you staying? Have a case of some fine stout that needs drinking.

Buck isn't drinking until Saturday night. I want to win. Not watch him stumble all over and slur his words. He isn't the sharpest tool in the shed when sober.

Back