THP @ Winstar Golf Course

I could come up fri and play an afternoon round.

I think I'm actually off that Friday afternoon and could do that. I'm game if anyone else is. I'm still going to try and play 36 on Saturday with those that want to do that.

I think I'm actually off that Friday afternoon and could do that. I'm game if anyone else is. I'm still going to try and play 36 on Saturday with those that want to do that.

I could do a Friday round some where. I never thought about it, but I'm off on Fridays too. We could play somewhere local.
And Mike, you can stay with me Friday if you like. The family will be out of town and the guest room is open for you.

I guess I will, there are 10 names on the spreadsheet that had the 12th would work, so it is now official. We will be playing Winstar on July 12th. The cost is $93 I think and three weeks ago they said that they did not have the special anymore for new players.

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD friend
8. Jank
9. Jman
10.WardF
11. Baldguy
Captdru ...maybe

Bumping. Want to be able to find the list easier.
I know there are more DFW crew than this. This is such a blast. Jump on in here guys.

Bumping. Want to be able to find the list easier.
I know there are more DFW crew than this. This is such a blast. Jump on in here guys.

I'm a maybe right now Eddie. I should be flying back into town Friday night but you know planes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm a maybe right now Eddie. I should be flying back into town Friday night but you know planes.

Yes I do. Hope you can make it. If you can, that would be great.

Yes I do. Hope you can make it. If you can, that would be great.

I've been trying to work a deal to get back that morning but there's a meeting up there that might interfere. Should know something in the next couple of days.

Eddie, isn't this the latest?

I thought TBD had updated it, but I wouldn't worry. He will see this and get it corrected. I can try, but not sure what will happen.

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD friend
8. Jank
9. Jman
10.WardF
11. Baldguy
12. Texasbubba

2nd bump.
Is this better. I may have grabbed the wrong version. Sorry about that.

Still 12 for this?

Still 12 for this?
Why do you ask if I may..............??

I know a few others that are checking their schedule so don't let the fact that we have 12 scare ya or anyone else off from playing.

I can make it...wife decided not to do picnic work thing. Would be interested in 36 that day.

Guess I can be an alternate. :)

I can make it...wife decided not to do picnic work thing. Would be interested in 36 that day.

This makes me happy.

Very cool! Love your wife! I mean, I like your wife. I mean, thank her for me. Nevermind........

BigTex was also considering. It will work out.

I wish I could swing this one.. but will be back in Dallas the weekend before then a float trip that weekend I dont think I could/should miss.

Have fun dudes!

Glad you can make it cookie. I am curious as to where all these other DFW guys are. I know we have a very large group from this area, but haven't heard from many of them. I thought they would be coming out of the woodwork for this. At least jumping in here and giving us their thoughts about playing or not. I really thought we would get 5/6 groups playing.

1. 3BD
2. Nate
3. Afwcardinal
4. Mikeg
5. Matthew
6. TriplebogieTim
7. Gene...3BD
8. Jank
9. Jman
10.WardF
11. Baldguy
12. Texasbubba
13. #cookie
Just wanted to see this with out having to go back to the original.
There are a few names missing that I thought would be all over this. I think I may send out a few PM's this afternoon. Just want to make sure that they know about it.

Glad you can make it cookie. I am curious as to where all these other DFW guys are. I know we have a very large group from this area, but haven't heard from many of them. I thought they would be coming out of the woodwork for this. At least jumping in here and giving us their thoughts about playing or not. I really thought we would get 5/6 groups playing.

With it being summer time and we have 8 from the area, I think that's a pretty good number. I'm not sure any other area can pull off 13 this time of year. Remember OC is this weekend and the MC two weeks after this so I think we have a good number. Still have a week to go before we make reservations.

I know. I just haven't seen a few names that I thought would jump into this thread.

Back