THP Live Round thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Way to go ricky

Nice work, Ricky!

Get that out of your system now... :alien:

Even though 4. Smart play today

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Damn Ricky....just damn son. Quite an improvement when we were all guessing your opening round of the season score.

THP Live Round thread!

Nice round Ricky!

better get those bogeys out of your system before saturday i plan on you carrying me around this weekend

Just made a double +2.
u4ydazyg.jpg
waiting to tee off. Whats the rueling for patio eqipment of the tee box??? Lol

Play the draw around the umbrella.

Play the draw around the umbrella.
teed up on the left side. 5 iron straight down the pipe. +5 through 9

teed up on the left side. 5 iron straight down the pipe. +5 through 9

i think you've got a couple birdies coming. I cant wait to hear about them.

i think you've got a couple birdies coming. I cant wait to hear about them.
thanks bud. 285 straight drive no roll. bombing it.118 left

Just launched another 290+ mostly carry. Lob wedge too far.25 foot putt

Looks like The Canal Dustin? I LOVE that course. Keep up the solid play cuz the back 9 is way more scorable than the front. Birdie Time.

Shot 88. All the par 5's either I reached in 2 or just off the fringe. Fairway woods and driver solid all round. The parts that made my scores high, all the par 3's i doubled which did not help. Only pared 1 par 3, which is pretty bad as most were pw-8 irons.My chipping and putting were off and on which usally is solid. A few newbie mistakes as I did not know where the hazards were. Overall pretty pleased, not the score I wanted to shoot, projected a 80-82.

Last edited:
Holes 16 and 17 can sure bite if you aren't careful.

Looks like The Canal Dustin? I LOVE that course. Keep up the solid play cuz the back 9 is way more scorable than the front. Birdie Time.
Yeah the canal bud. Its a really nice course, my first time there. The back for sure us way more scoreable
Shot 88. Not bad

Shot 88. All the par 5's either I reached in 2 or just off the fringe. Fairway woods and driver solid all round. The parts that made my scores high, all the par 3's i doubled which did not help. Only pared 1 par 3, which is pretty bad as most were pw-8 irons.My chipping and putting were off and on which usally is solid. A few newbie mistakes as I did not know where the hazards were. Overall pretty pleased, not the score I wanted to shoot, projected a 80-82.

Still a good score for such a tough course. How do you think the challenge compared to what you expect in HH?

Holes 16 and 17 can sure bite if you aren't careful.
Was 16 the short par 4 around 290? I drove to front of the green. Unfortunetly left with par

Was 16 the short par 4 around 290? I drove to front of the green. Unfortunetly left with par

Yeah. Its a risky shot with water left and right.

Still a good score for such a tough course. How do you think the challenge compared to what you expect in HH?
I would have to say pretty comparable. This one may have been more open and accessable

Yeah. Its a risky shot with water left and right.
Was hitting my driver solid and long all round like usual. The hole before I had 62 yards left, but hit the lob wedge too far and pared. I needed to take advantage my length. As well as the par 5's leaving with pars are gettig there in 2 is not accepable.

Getting on those par 5s in two from the Blue tees is damn impressive. Those aren't short holes.

Getting on those par 5s in two from the Blue tees is damn impressive. Those aren't short holes.
I measured a few drives, my average was 285 or so and they were not rolling. As you know I hit it sky high. First hole I hit driver,6iron to the front of the green.

All aboard the bogey train, 3 over through 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back