Back In Stock - THP Tees By Epoch

Man ... when is the hat going to be back in stock!? Gotta have one of those! :banana:

Many of our items are limited editions (like the last hat). When they are sold out, in most cases, they do not come back.
However that just means that another design will be gracing us eventually.

Picked up a pack. If they are anything like the Zero Friction tees, these will last a long time. Still using the same pack from my Secret Santa.

2 packs ordered. I still have about 300 wood tees to use too, so I should be set on tees for awhile.

Man ... when is the hat going to be back in stock!? Gotta have one of those! :banana:

The 2014 THP Hat? If so, PM you your shipping address and I will send you mine. I love it, but my head is just too big to rock it.

The 2014 THP Hat? If so, PM you your shipping address and I will send you mine. I love it, but my head is just too big to rock it.

Amazing generosity!

Just ordered 3 packs of tees! The tees I got from the events were starting to get low in number, so it was great timing!

5 packs ordered. I'm set for tees for a while.

Seriously??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Seriously??

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I would rather see it get some use then sit on a shelf. It's yours if you want it.

No, unfortunately I am flying and because of that will not have the opportunity to bring goods.

Any chance to haul them to Myrtle if I order some to the Morgan Cup? No need to send them across the pond only for me to pack them in my bag and fly back. :D

All the tees have been shipped! Everyone who placed an order should have received a shipping notification. If you didn't receive the notification, please send me a PM.

You rock Morgan.

Amazing Morgan! so quick with the notifications!

Thanks Morgan got my notification

I may or may not have just ordered 5 packs of the 2 3/4" tees, in case my wife sees this.

I'm ready to order more. :)

Order sent. The best tees ever with THP logo is a no brainer. These will sellout soon.

Just bought some, first time buying plastic tee's but after looking these up they look very interesting.

Just ordered a couple packages. Hope they last me a couple seasons.

It's friday i think i need to treat myself for making it through another week. Guess some of these tees and a THP towel will do the trick!

I missed these!

I lost one after a great drive this weekend. Just couldn't find where it flew. :-(

Five boxes delivered today; and would order 5 more if it were to be opened up for more....

Back