Sowega

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello all, I've lurked on here a few months and wanted to join so I could jump in on some of the great discussions on here. I'm from the ATL and I'm probably a lot like many of you. I really didn't play golf much until after college. Played 2-3 times a month with buddies during my single days, and then when I got married and had kids the clubs stayed in the closet a lot! My kids are now 5 and 3 and I'm slowly getting a bit more free time to get out and play more. I established an official GHIN handicap this year and look forward to taking my 5 y/o son to play golf for the first time later this summer!

In coming back to the game recently, I realized I really have a passion for this great game. I love to do it all - practice on the range, play with my friends, play by myself, research new courses, research new equipment, or just read forums like this during a break at work! My swing could use some work obviously but I've learned to just enjoy whatever time I spend at golf and not get too frustrated with the inevitable bad scores! I do think if I could ever play more regularly there's a decent golfer somewhere in me, but we'll see what happens.

I found THP and was struck by the sheer passion so many of you show - there is no other word to describe it. We vacation at Pawleys and I love to play True Blue /Caledonia, watching the Morgan Cup stuff was sooo cool! Anyway, enough rambling and look forward to talking to y'all.

Welcome to THP

Nice avatar!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

welcome to the forum

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome from Atlantian... What part of town are you in?

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Live in Buckhead. helps cut down on the traffic commute!:D

Welcome to THP!

I also really enjoy talking golf courses and architecture, I've played lots of the tracks around ATL and in Myrtle...happy to chime in if you need info there.

I also really enjoy talking golf courses and architecture, I've played lots of the tracks around ATL and in Myrtle...happy to chime in if you need info there.
Check out our course reviews section

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum. Many fellow Georgians on here. Stick around, you'll like it here.

:welcome:

Welcome to the team!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome fellow Georgian!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Back